Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Superhero movie haters in a nutshell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Superhero movie haters in a nutshell R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Superhero movie haters in a nutshell Empty
PostSubject: Superhero movie haters in a nutshell   Superhero movie haters in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Superhero movie haters in a nutshell Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Superhero movie haters in a nutshell   Superhero movie haters in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Mecha must be pretty mad that some people don't like the only thing that makes him go to theaters. It's getting extremely childish by now, so I'll leave it where it is.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Superhero movie haters in a nutshell   Superhero movie haters in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:29 pm

I just find it funny how some people use the same mentality for decades, every time they hate on something that's popular. ITZ 2 MUCH 4 CHILLDRN! NOT ENOUGH ART! Superhero movie haters in a nutshell 725796345
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Superhero movie haters in a nutshell Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Superhero movie haters in a nutshell   Superhero movie haters in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Mecha wrote:
I just find it funny how some people use the same mentality for decades, every time they hate on something that's popular. ITZ 2 MUCH 4 CHILLDRN! NOT ENOUGH ART! Superhero movie haters in a nutshell 725796345

People always do that. When westerns were the biggest thing, people said: "It's too silly. It's exaggerated. It's childish". When Noir movies were the most popular ones, people complained that they were "Hollow. Shallow. Empty.", etc. 

People always hate on the movies that are the most popular ones, but once they stop being as popular, the same people complain why they aren't as popular anymore. It's quite stupid, really.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Superhero movie haters in a nutshell   Superhero movie haters in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 11:47 am

I love how Ebert basically predicts Star Wars' future in this video. Superhero movie haters in a nutshell 725796345
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Superhero movie haters in a nutshell ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Superhero movie haters in a nutshell   Superhero movie haters in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Superhero movies recently have been shit. Well, 3DPD ones have, at least.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Superhero movie haters in a nutshell   Superhero movie haters in a nutshell I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 2:36 pm

This hasn't been a great year for comic book movies actually. Despite the fact that I thought Ant-Man was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superhero movie haters in a nutshell   Superhero movie haters in a nutshell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superhero movie haters in a nutshell
Page 1 of 1