Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?

Go down 
+9
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
DarthCueball
Stigma
Orc
NoelX2
Based Sonji
igame
Pickles1337
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? Empty
PostSubject: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:03 am

We all know that the 3DS has launched recently in europe (america got ownd) Razz

So does anyone already bought a 3DS or played it? I have played it at the nearest game shop were i know some friends hehe. I found the 3DS great better then the ds. While the features like 3D are very dissapointing and cheap and give me headache's i had to turn that off. But the games are great. (i've only played street fighter 4 and ridge racer)

So what are you're thoughts and if you're gonna buy it. When are you gonna buy it and with what games.

P.S:are you changing the DS thread into 3DS thread?
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:06 am

I want to play it. I'm curious Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? 2505020059

However, I don't think I'll get the 3D effect since apparently you need both eyes to function and I have to wear glasses. Sad
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:08 am

Barely started my new job so not any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:31 am

Picking it up on the 27th (launch day).

Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:58 am

I dont think that this will be changed to 3DS. Besides, the 3DS can be a sub-thread in the DS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:09 am

I'm intrigued. I do want one but I'm currently in no position to buy one. I'll wait and see which one turns out better, ngp or 3ds. Currently I lean more towards 3ds but ngp is looking cool.

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Why not just make it DS/3DS?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:21 pm

...I dreamed I had one last night Sad

I guess I could always buy one with my student loan when I go to university I love you
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 pm

I will be getting one. Either for my birthday next week or I will just buy one with my student grant. I want Pokemon Heart Gold, I know it's a ds original but I never played it and would like to.
Back to top Go down
DarthCueball
Merchant
Merchant
DarthCueball

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:56 am

The 3D works and the 3DS is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/DarthCueball]
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:50 am

^
DarthCueBall not seen you in a while Razz When did you return?

And yeah dude I've got one and I'm loving it. 3D is mindblowing on some games.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:38 am

lolno. I already bought into the Wii with its total lack of hardcore titles and lousy, gimmicky motion controls. I'm not going to drop the same amount of money on a handheld with an archaic control scheme, no games whatsoever, and tacked-on 3D that does nothing but waste the already short battery life.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:59 am

^
Seriously? No games whatsoever?
There's about 150 something games out and in the pipeline, not including all the DS games out now (and future ds titles).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_3DS_games

And that's just retail games! It's not even including downloads (which makes up most of the PSPVitas library lol).
How many games did ps3 have like 8 months since its release?

Archaic control scheme? Well thats like your opinion bro but it worked well with the DS... I mean we've got a fucking nice analog stick to boot, a responsive touchscreen... I don't see the problem here really.
If the lack of an analog stick is that bad then there's always the add on.

The "tacked on 3D" that works incredibly well and truly takes the graphics and experience to the next level, can be turned on and off at will and really the battery life is like 4 hours with it switched on. That's almost as good as PSPVita without any 3D effects.
Then you could always get the Nyko battery extension for several quid and you have double battery life.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:03 pm

I like how it took TRF's 2 lines to make Lykos make an entire paragraph explaining why TRF's wrong. Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
There's about 150 something games out and in the pipeline, not including all the DS games out now (and future ds titles).

And that's just retail games! It's not even including downloads (which makes up most of the PSPVitas library lol).

Archaic control scheme? Well thats like your opinion bro but it worked well with the DS... I mean we've got a fucking nice analog stick to boot, a responsive touchscreen... I don't see the problem here really.

The "tacked on 3D" that works incredibly well and truly takes the graphics and experience to the next level, can be turned on and off at will and really the battery life is like 4 hours with it switched on. That's almost as good as PSPVita without any 3D effects.
Then you could always get the Nyko battery extension for several quid and you have double battery life.
Yeah, but how many of those games are actually going to be good? So far, the only good games have pretty much been first-party titles, and two of those titles were remakes.

The DS wasn't archaic. The control scheme at the time was standard for handhelds and the touch screen was nice. Then Nintendo just tried to copy Sony with Sony's shitty PSP controls. Meanwhile, Sony was taking handhelds to a new level. One analog nub is old, and that's why Sony abandoned it. Nintendo is behind on the times, taking what Sony left behind.

Yes, I'm sure the 3D looks nice if used well, but the battery life is shit with the 3D on. Granted, it's a little bit better with the 3D turned off, but then you're removing a function of the handheld just to save battery life. And yeah, I'm sure you could buy Nyko's product which is basically fixing Nintendo's blunder. Anyways, Nintendo will probably start selling a battery pack to fix their mistake. That's what Nintendo is all about. Wii controls suck? Here, buy Motion Plus. Hate the fact that the 3DS has only one analog nub? Here, buy an add-on that adds more buttons that will do nothing because most games will be made for the one-analog control scheme.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:24 pm

TRF don't even waste your time typing words for him.....
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:26 pm

TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^

Yeah, but how many of those games are actually going to be good? So far, the only good games have pretty much been first-party titles, and two of those titles were remakes.

The DS wasn't archaic. The control scheme at the time was standard for handhelds and the touch screen was nice. Then Nintendo just tried to copy Sony with Sony's shitty PSP controls. Meanwhile, Sony was taking handhelds to a new level. One analog nub is old, and that's why Sony abandoned it. Nintendo is behind on the times, taking what Sony left behind.

Yes, I'm sure the 3D looks nice if used well, but the battery life is shit with the 3D on. Granted, it's a little bit better with the 3D turned off, but then you're removing a function of the handheld just to save battery life. And yeah, I'm sure you could buy Nyko's product which is basically fixing Nintendo's blunder. Anyways, Nintendo will probably start selling a battery pack to fix their mistake. That's what Nintendo is all about. Wii controls suck? Here, buy Motion Plus. Hate the fact that the 3DS has only one analog nub? Here, buy an add-on that adds more buttons that will do nothing because most games will be made for the one-analog control scheme.

There are already 3 AAA games according to Metacritic. I reckon many more will be good. We've got MGS, Kid Icarus, Monster Hunter, Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, RE Revelations (first review already out, AAA), Batman, and many more games that could potentially be AAA. Seriously how can you be that blind to not recognise this? You might prefer Vita and that's fair enough but damn, these are some quality games and you are just overlooking them. At least I am recognising Vita's games, but even then it has less upcoming AAA-likely titles than 3DS as far as I can see (ignoring downloadable games....). And do you truly think that all 130 something retail games are shit? lol

Yeah it could be better with better battery life but to be fair Vita doesn't have 3D and 3DS with 3D turned off has a better battery life. You can use 3D when you are on shorter journeys or at home or something. If you are in a six hour journey or something then keeping 3D off is probably better. Not using a function means nothing if the games are still fully playable and you can preserve battery life. Its entirely up to the player.. at least they have this choice. With Vita no matter what you are going to have a bad battery life and there is nothing you can do about it.

As for analog sticks, of course it would be nicer to have this stuff right out of the box but hey, you've got a touch screen, which is a fair enough alternative unless you want to get an upgrade....an add on analog stick. Similar to the way Xbox 360 provides you with an ethernet rather than built in wifi.

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Am I the only one who finds it funny that the same people who say the PSP was shit and the DS was god are now saying the 3DS is shit and the Vita will be amazing?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:57 pm

Lykos wrote:
There are already 3 AAA games according to Metacritic. I reckon many more will be good. We've got MGS, Kid Icarus, Monster Hunter, Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, RE Revelations (first review already out, AAA), Batman, and many more games that could potentially be AAA. Seriously how can you be that blind to not recognise this? You might prefer Vita and that's fair enough but damn, these are some quality games and you are just overlooking them. At least I am recognising Vita's games, but even then it has less upcoming AAA-likely titles than 3DS as far as I can see (ignoring downloadable games....). And do you truly think that all 130 something retail games are shit? lol
Ooooh, another MGS game. Enjoy ANOTHER remake, lol. Kid Icarus and Monster Hunter could be good. The Kingdom Hearts spin-off games are never good. I guess Resident Evil could be fun but the controls will definitely hurt it. I do think a good chunk of the upcoming retail games will be shit, either lousy ports or shovelware.

Yeah it could be better with better battery life but to be fair Vita doesn't have 3D and 3DS with 3D turned off has a better battery life. You can use 3D when you are on shorter journeys or at home or something. If you are in a six hour journey or something then keeping 3D off is probably better. Not using a function means nothing if the games are still fully playable and you can preserve battery life. Its entirely up to the player.. at least they have this choice. With Vita no matter what you are going to have a bad battery life and there is nothing you can do about it.
The PS Vita's battery life is 46% better. Even with the 3D slider off it's still better, and those tests were all done at highest settings. PS Vita at normal settings still kicks the 3DS's ass.

As for analog sticks, of course it would be nicer to have this stuff right out of the box but hey, you've got a touch screen, which is a fair enough alternative unless you want to get an upgrade....an add on analog stick. Similar to the way Xbox 360 provides you with an ethernet rather than built in wifi.
The 360 having ethernet was not cool, especially since its competitors had built-in WiFi, much like how the 3DS only has one analog stick when its competitor has two. It's sad that you have to spend extra money on analog sticks and battery packs just to even come close to the competition.

BlackStigma wrote:
Am I the only one who finds it funny that the same people who say the PSP was shit and the DS was god are now saying the 3DS is shit and the Vita will be amazing?
Yes, because the Vita is a step forward for handhelds while the 3DS is the new PSP in terms of controls and game library.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:19 pm

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Yes, because the Vita is a step forward for handhelds while the 3DS is the new PSP in terms of controls and game library.

How is the Vita a step forward? The games? Uncharted Golden Abyss, Wipeout, LBP, Modnation? Just a bunch of spinoffs from PS3 franchises. Let's not forget the memory cards. 20 bucks for 4gb's? 100 for 32gb's? Bull. Shit. Fucking Microsoft prices their HDD's better. Oh and the 3G is exclusive to AT&T. What a bunch of crap...

Please tell me what it's doing that's, "a step forward".

EDIT: Just remembered, saw this yesterday.

:fuckthat: fail
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:36 pm

Wat....teh....fuk.
I thought Sony made amazing cameras.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:47 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
How is the Vita a step forward? The games? Uncharted Golden Abyss, Wipeout, LBP, Modnation? Just a bunch of spinoffs from PS3 franchises. Let's not forget the memory cards. 20 bucks for 4gb's? 100 for 32gb's? Bull. Shit. Fucking Microsoft prices their HDD's better. Oh and the 3G is exclusive to AT&T. What a bunch of crap...
The fact that it has 3G is a step forward. Then you've got the two analog sticks. Oh, don't forget the console graphics. And who could forget the cross play, allowing you to play a game on your PS3, turn it off, leave the house, and play it on the go on the Vita. Also, GPS and six axis motion sensors.

And who cares if the games are spin-offs? It's not like the 3DS has any original games either. I'm sure more original games will be coming to the Vita.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:25 pm

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
The fact that it has 3G is a step forward. Then you've got the two analog sticks. Oh, don't forget the console graphics. And who could forget the cross play, allowing you to play a game on your PS3, turn it off, leave the house, and play it on the go on the Vita. Also, GPS and six axis motion sensors.

And who cares if the games are spin-offs? It's not like the 3DS has any original games either. I'm sure more original games will be coming to the Vita.

1) 3G is good, but it's using fucking AT&T. That shit sucks, garbage, I had some friends that were just about to cry tears of joy when they learned iPhone users were getting Verizon.

2) Console graphics: No. That's it, it's typical Sony hype just like when the PS2, PSP, and PS3 when they were about to come out. Besides, the DS had SNES level graphics yet it still dominated it's obvious graphics don't matter much when it comes to handhelds. If anything does it's art style like with The World Ends With You.

3) Two analog sticks: That's exactly why it will be getting so many watered down console ports and franchise spin offs. DS didn't have a single analog stick, it didn't need them. Most DS games are top down RPG's/action adventure, side scrollers, text heavy, or used the touch screen primarily. The PSV is straying away from the "traditional handheld games" and instead people will use it like a watered down portable PS3.

4) Cross play: Sounds like it's there to compensate for a lack of good PSV games.

5) GPS: If you leave the house you probably have a phone with you...which also has a GPS.

6) Six Axis: It wasn't used much for PS3 games outside of Lair (lol) and Heavy Rain. Although I can see it being used more often and used well for PSV, your only good point though.

Quote :
It's not like the 3DS has any original games either. I'm sure more original games will be coming to the Vita.

Most systems don't have great games at launch. But like I said people will see the PSV as a watered down PS3 portable and it will receive games to fit.

Quote :
And who cares if the games are spin-offs?

Nintendo puts effort into it's handheld games...hell the main pokemon franchise is on handhelds while the console gets only spinoffs. Yeah they're putting out remakes now, but those games are actually old, and are remakes, not HD ports like Sony is doing with the PS3. Sony hasn't put a lot of effort into PSV games, and they didn't with the PSP either. They're only good handheld franchise is Patapan...for the most part they're just like "fuck it" and have some random developer make a spinoff of a popular console franchise.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:01 am

BlackStigma wrote:
1) 3G is good, but it's using fucking AT&T. That shit sucks, garbage, I had some friends that were just about to cry tears of joy when they learned iPhone users were getting Verizon.
Regardless of who is providing the 3G, the fact that it has 3G is a step forward for handhelds.

2) Console graphics: No. That's it, it's typical Sony hype just like when the PS2, PSP, and PS3 when they were about to come out. Besides, the DS had SNES level graphics yet it still dominated it's obvious graphics don't matter much when it comes to handhelds. If anything does it's art style like with The World Ends With You.
Sony hype? It's not like Sony is just telling us these games look like console games, they've shown us. The Vita brings console graphics to handhelds, plus a studio could always add an artistic flair to its game should it choose to.

3) Two analog sticks: That's exactly why it will be getting so many watered down console ports and franchise spin offs. DS didn't have a single analog stick, it didn't need them. Most DS games are top down RPG's/action adventure, side scrollers, text heavy, or used the touch screen primarily. The PSV is straying away from the "traditional handheld games" and instead people will use it like a watered down portable PS3.
Of course it's straying away from traditional handheld games. Handheld games are only the way they are because of restrictions of past handhelds. It's not like studios were saying, "Hey, let's make these games drastically different than console games because we like to fuck with people!" They're text heavy because spoken dialogue uses resources that past handhelds couldn't handle. They had pixelated graphics because older handhelds couldn't handle 3D renders. They were top-down games or side-scrollers because, as stated before, older handhelds couldn't handle 3D renders. Older handhelds set precedents for future handheld games, but only because they couldn't do more. You think if the original Game Boy could output console graphics that we would even have these pixelated games? Consoles used to have text-heavy side-scrollers and top-down games with pixelated graphics, but eventually consoles evolved and now we have beautiful games like Crysis and Uncharted. The PS Vita is the catalyst for that same change in the handheld world.

4) Cross play: Sounds like it's there to compensate for a lack of good PSV games.
Except for the fact that the game has to be compatible with the PS Vita, meaning there's also a Vita version of the game. I doubt you'd be able to play Skyrim on the PS Vita. You're just taking an awesome feature and assuming something negative based on it.

5) GPS: If you leave the house you probably have a phone with you...which also has a GPS.
But it is new for handhelds, and not all people have smartphones with GPS.

6) Six Axis: It wasn't used much for PS3 games outside of Lair (lol) and Heavy Rain. Although I can see it being used more often and used well for PSV, your only good point though.

Quote :
It's not like the 3DS has any original games either. I'm sure more original games will be coming to the Vita.

Most systems don't have great games at launch. But like I said people will see the PSV as a watered down PS3 portable and it will receive games to fit.
You know what's a watered down port? Call of Duty on the DS. Grand Theft Auto on the PSP. Stuff like that. Why? Because the controls schemes are drastically different on the handhelds. PSP only had one analog and DS had none in a time when both HD consoles had two. The 3DS only has one which is why console ports to the 3DS will also be watered down. But Vita? It has the control layout of a console and has processing power to back it up. I doubt the Vita is going to get too many titles that are drastically watered down.

Quote :
And who cares if the games are spin-offs?

Nintendo puts effort into it's handheld games...hell the main pokemon franchise is on handhelds while the console gets only spinoffs. Yeah they're putting out remakes now, but those games are actually old, and are remakes, not HD ports like Sony is doing with the PS3. Sony hasn't put a lot of effort into PSV games, and they didn't with the PSP either. They're only good handheld franchise is Patapan...for the most part they're just like "fuck it" and have some random developer make a spinoff of a popular console franchise.
lol @ assuming Sony doesn't give a shit. First of all, the Pokémon games are pretty much just re-hashes of the previous games. Also, Nintendo is doing exactly what Sony is going with the HD ports. Ocarina of Time 3D is just Master Quest with better graphics. I doubt Snake Eater 3D will be much different, and Star Fox 64 3D is the same thing. And why is it bad if Sony gets a competent developer to make a competent spin-off of a competent console game, but when Nintendo makes shit like Hey You! Pikachu and Pokémon Trozei, it goes unnoticed?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:20 am

Seriously BlackStigma? :areyoufuckingk
You're just nitpicking just for the sake of nitpicking.

How can you honestly say Sony doesn't put a lot of effort into their Vita games when you haven't even played them? I know it's your opinion, but you sound very bias.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?   Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has bought the 3DS or played it or are you gonna buy it?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next