Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us

Go down 
+2
yonny616
Mecha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:55 pm

No Deadpool just annoys his opponents to the point of frustration. Tony without a suit is genius, billionaire, playboy, philathropist. Hulk with out gamma is Bruce, a GENIUS scientist. Thor's fruit? If you mean Mjlonir, Thor's still a power demi-god.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Then you obviously haven't read enough Deadpool comics then. Also you're acting as if the only thing Deadpool has is his immortality. Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 1443829230

Without his immortality, he's still a very skillful mercenary and master martial artist.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Mecha wrote:
Then you obviously haven't read enough Deadpool comics then. Also you're acting as if the only thing Deadpool has is his immortality. Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 1443829230

Without his immortality, he's still a very skillful mercenary and master martial artist.
Yeah i don't doubt that, but his intelligence and skills doesn't even come close to the likes of Deathstroke, Batman or Cable.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Never said he was. But you guys make it sound that all he has is his immortality, when he can do much more than that.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Mecha wrote:
Never said he was. But you guys make it sound that all he has is his immortality, when he can do much more than that.

Deadpool is much more than his immortality, I think he would have give slade a hell of a fight, but in the end I'd say slade would win. But hell this is the guy that has beaten batman twice and nearly defeated the justice league alone, losing against him is nothing to be afraid of. Deadpool could probably beat pretty much all of batmans rogues except Bruce's brother and probably defeat the sinister six by himself, and that's saying something.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 pm

But how can Deadpool lose if he can't die?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
But how can Deadpool lose if he can't die?

Freeze him using captain colds gun which is absolute zero and does it on a molecular level, really no escape
And deathstroke stole it, along with Mr freezes freeze grenades and scarecrow fear toxin and other stuff. If it was a fight to the death? Deadpool would eventually win considering even slade would tire out and wade has been cursed by thanos so yeah.......
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Deadpool can avoid it by teleporting.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Mecha wrote:
Deadpool can avoid it by teleporting.
does he have cable's teleporting device? If that's the case it wouldn't be too difficult for deathstroke to hit him, he's 9x faster and his brain operates 9x faster as well, and captain colds gun is ALOT faster than Mr freezes, he's hit flash with it a couple of times!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Yes, he uses a device. Unlike in X-Men Origins: Wolverine where he has the power to teleport. Still, he used various teleportation devices over the years I think. So I'm not quite sure if he's faster or not. He also has a projected holographic disguises device though.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Mecha wrote:
Yes, he uses a device. Unlike in X-Men Origins: Wolverine where he has the power to teleport. Still, he used various teleportation devices over the years I think. So I'm not quite sure if he's faster or not. He also has a projected holographic disguises device though.

I've only seen him use two. One required deadpool to push a button and cable's requires you to say bodyslide and im confident deathstroke could hit him with cap colds gun before he can teleport.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2