Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us

Go down 
+2
yonny616
Mecha
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us Empty
PostSubject: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:11 pm

About time Slade got announced. This game is going to be so fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:43 pm

is he as annoying as deadpool?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:42 pm

shigdig wrote:
No, also he's better than Deadpool in every aspect.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:51 pm

lol deadpoo
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:52 pm

^ Faggot

Deathstroke is fucking awesome. Just saiyan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:04 pm

yonny616 wrote:
shigdig wrote:

How so? Deadpool is immortal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:12 pm

shigdig wrote:
Deadpool was made as a parody character of deathstroke so no, deathstroke is the serious one.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
shigdig wrote:

That's the only thing Deadpool has for him and his wit (which I love). Other than that, Deathstroke is a better fighter, shot, and overall mercenary.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:33 am

Of course Deathstroke is a better fighter.

Deadpool is so reckless that even his enemies think he's crazy, which he is. Razz
Back to top Go down
JDog36095
Merchant
Merchant
JDog36095

Stature : 3
US
Playing : Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:00 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
shigdig wrote:

That's the only thing Deadpool has for him and his wit (which I love). Other than that, Deathstroke is a better fighter, shot, and overall mercenary.

y r u guys fighting about whos better when Deadpool's just a funny version of Deathstroke :megusta:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:14 am

deadpool is a shit character.
Back to top Go down
JDog36095
Merchant
Merchant
JDog36095

Stature : 3
US
Playing : Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:25 pm

shigdig wrote:
deadpool is a shit character.
Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us Haters_20691d_2457301
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:45 pm

I hope this game does Deathstroke justice, the teen titans kids cartoon completely butchered him. Also to those of you who dont really know Deathstroke, he almost single handedly beat the entire Justice League of America, He actually managed to beat them all except Green Arrow who managed to stab an arrow in Deathstroke's eye whilst Deathstroke was busy beating up Green Lantern. He also beat Batman three different times, and one of the times batman even ambushed him and lost. Deathstroke is boss, that is all!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:57 pm

That's nothing. Deadpool literally defeated everyone in the Marvel universe.

I guess Deathstroke isn't so tough after all. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Mecha wrote:
That's nothing. Deadpool literally defeated everyone in the Marvel universe.

I guess Deathstroke isn't so tough after all. :fuckthat:

LOL i seriously hope you're not trying to pass of Deadpool kills the marvel universe as canon.

Deathstroke once took on ALL of the Titans and Teen Titans by himself and even managed to seriously wound some of them and escaped
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Adding to Cyclops's comment: Not to mention he has fought Batman to a stalemate.

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:18 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Adding to Cyclops's comment: Not to mention he has fought Batman to a stalemate.

He's actually beaten him twice
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Not everything in DC is canon either.

Besides, Deadpool has already proven himself that he can defeat anyone in the Marvel universe. Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe was just showing us what would've happen if Deadpool was brainwashed and went out of control.

A lot of people usually underestimate Deadpool because of his humor. But he's actually a lot more dangerous than what he appears to be. His Immortality is even greater than Wolverine's.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:20 pm

The only reason Deadpool wins is because his regenrative powers are ridiculously over-powered, even more so than Wolverines.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
Not everything in DC is canon either.

Besides, Deadpool has already proven himself that he can defeat anyone in the Marvel universe. Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe was just showing us what would've happen if Deadpool was brainwashed and went out of control.

A lot of people usually underestimate Deadpool because of his humor. But he's actually a lot more dangerous than what he appears to be. His Immortality is even greater than Wolverine's.

Cable curbstomped Deadpool all the times they fought all out though so i'm not sure. Deadpool doesn't really have any canon feats to back it up whilst slade does.
Also Deathstroke is the greatest tactician in the DCU, hell in the justice league fight he thought of everything to stop each member of the JLA. I dont think it would be too difficult for Slade to freeze him or immobolize him in other ways, hes faster, stronger, smarter and his brain and body operate 9x faster than the average person.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:28 pm

deathstroke would just torture deadpool for all eternity
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:33 pm

You can pretty much say that about every Marvel character. Without Tony Stark's armor, he's nothing. Without Thor's fruit, or whatever the hell you call it, he's nothing. Without Hulk's gamma powers, he's nothing.

Plus even without his immortality, Deadpool is a very skilled fighter than what you guys give him credit for. Not to mention, he does appear to be highly intelligent as well.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Mecha wrote:
You can pretty much say that about every Marvel character. Without Tony Stark's armor, he's nothing. Without Thor's fruit, or whatever the hell you call it, he's nothing. Without Hulk's gamma powers, he's nothing.

Plus even without his immortality, Deadpool is a very skilled fighter than what you guys give him credit for. Not to mention, he does appear highly intelligent as well.

I've never seen a feat of notable intelligence ever from Wade lol. He is a skilled fighter, but Deathstroke takes it to a whole different league. Deathstroke is basically Captain America times 9, his brain operates 9x faster the normal person as well his speed, strength and reflexes. Hes a master tactician as well, skilled in numerous fighting styles and weapons and got some pretty advanced tech. He's basically Cable + Captain America and then some! I doubt it would take Deathstroke long to neutralize deadpool.. Considering Cable did it relatively quickly
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Deadpool always outsmart his enemies though. He's not as dumb as he appears to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us   Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadpoo... hmm... Deathstroke in Injustice: God Among Us
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next