Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami. Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami. Empty
PostSubject: RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami.   RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:14 am

http://n4g.com/news/1128617/rumor-mill-mgs4-finally-hitting-the-360

Quote :
Yes, yes, we’ve all heard it before, spouting from sources all over the depths of the internet: “Metal Gear Solid 4 is coming to the 360.”

While it’s usually blown from the mouths of enraged fanboys or confused PR sources, the end result is always false. A recent listing by an online retailer might be definitive evidence otherwise, however

NOTE: RUMOUR BUSTED! ~Akainu

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami.   RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:38 am

Bullshit article is bullshit...
Konami just confirmed for the 48273rd time that Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a PS3 exclusive.
Yet another idiotic rumour, BUSTED!
This case is getting rather old and sad.
Quote :
Konami has confirmed that Metal Gear Solid 4: 25th Anniversary Edition is indeed a PlayStation 3 exclusive after a New Zealand shop listed it for Xbox 360.

The listing on MightyApe.co.nz is for the game on Microsoft's console, but Konami told Eurogamer this morning this is not correct.

The box art looks like someone's Photosphopped the Xbox 360 logo onto the squatter PS3 Blu-ray image for the game. Oh, and the website itself says the Xbox 360 version is unavailable. "Sorry, this product is not currently available to order," it reads.

“It's a welcome return to the rumour,” a Konami representative told Eurogamer. “But there are no plans to release Metal Gear Solid 4 on Xbox 360.”

Metal Gear Solid 4 25th Anniversary Edition, which includes the trophy support update released earlier this year, is due out next month for £20.
Eurogamer

NOTE: For the fun of it, I will leave this thread unlocked, however, I'll be changing the thread title, because the sheer stupidity of that store equals that of an ape, if you know what I mean.

Last edited by Akainu on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami.   RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:01 am

NOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami.   RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 am

Was never going to happen. Pretty sure MGS 4 was built specifically for the PS3 with no ports consider in the future, it would be like porting Halo to the PS3, it would be impossible to optimise.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami.   RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:06 pm

MGS4 will always be a PS3 exclusive. Just the way I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami.   RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUMOUR BUSTED: Stupid online store lists MGS4 for the Xbox 360, gets bitchslapped by Konami.
Page 1 of 1