Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer   Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Quote :
Get this: Some people bought Call of Duty: Black Ops II for PC, but instead got Mass Effect 2.

Several people have reported that they bought and received two normal discs for Black Ops II, with the game logo printed on them, but when they were asked to insert disc 2 during installation, the disc turned out to be a copy of Mass Effect 2.

Reports come from Reddit, the official Call of Duty Community, Steam and YouTube as you can see above.

If you're one of the unlucky ones, you can choose to install the game via Steam and download the missing files from disc 2, but obviously this isn't exactly a great fix for people with slow internet connections.

Source: Gameranx

Hey, at least they get to play a better game. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer   Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer 457301478 What a fucking FAIL! The worst part is Mass Effect is their rival publisher game. How could Activision/TreyArch fuck up so badly?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer   Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:28 pm

If I were them, I'd be pretty fucking happy. Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer 725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer   Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 pm

ROFLMAO!!!!

They are fucking idiots! HAHAHA!!!! Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer 457301478 Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer 457301478

Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer 1443829230

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer   Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Both the PS3 and PC version are having issues, but the 360 version has none at the moment. It's as if they were casting a message that BO2 is a 360 exclusive or something. It's not like MS and Activision have a deal or something. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer   Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops 2 PC Disc 2 is Apparently Mass Effect 2, Major Screw-up at Disc Manufacturer
Page 1 of 1