Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinny32
Peon
Peon

Stature : 0

Final Fantasy games Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy games   Final Fantasy games I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Hiya folks,

I was wondering if either the PS3 or 360 have any of the older Final Fantasy games available? If so are they hard to find now, I haven't seen any and the employees of the stores I checked have no idea whether they are available or not.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy games   Final Fantasy games I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:21 pm

You can find a few of the PS1 Final Fantasy games online on the Playstation Store on the PS3.

Final Fantasy X will be remastered in HD and released for the PS3 next year I believe.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Final Fantasy games XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy games   Final Fantasy games I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Beyond what Cerna said, if you have an iPhone or iTouch you can buy the first three Final Fantasy games as well as Final Fantasy Tactics, though they're pricey.
Back to top Go down
Vinny32
Peon
Peon

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy games   Final Fantasy games I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Thanks for the replies, I only have an xbox at the moment but I plan on buying the PS3, knowing more FF games will be available will make the purchase all the more worth it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Final Fantasy games XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy games   Final Fantasy games I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:43 pm

I think a full FF collection would be cool. Basically it would include all Final Fantasy games from the first game to FFXII.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy games   Final Fantasy games I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:30 pm

FFXII was my favorite. It was like the Star Wars of Final Fantasy. Hell there is one scene where Judge Gabranth lands at the palace just like Darth Vader did with the Death Star in episode 6.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy games   Final Fantasy games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy games
Page 1 of 1