Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...

Go down 
+5
Stoney
The Enkindler
Jack the Spectre
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... Empty
PostSubject: And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...   And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:05 am

And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... Black_11

Quote :
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is officially GameStops’s most pre-ordered title to date. The retailer has also predicted that the game is likely to be its ‘biggest game launch of all time’.

IGN reports that the statement includes comment from GameStop president Tony Bartel, in which he said, “consumer anticipation for Call of Duty: Black Ops II is tremendous. We are seeing the highest pre-orders in history. With its current pace, this Call of Duty is on track to break records and is likely to be our biggest game launch of all time.”

That suggests big numbers indeed. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 also received a launch trailer last night. If you missed it, hit the link below. Oh and crank up your speakers for a loud dose of AC/DC.

Black Ops 2 is Back in Black with this launch trailer

The game launches worldwide on November 13th.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...   And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 am

To be honest, some of the hate Call of Duty gets is really unnecessary. I mean, the games aren't THAT bad. And beside the broken Multiplayer, the campaign and specOps/Zombie modes are pretty fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...   And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:07 pm

It looks like it's not slowing down any time soon.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...   And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:13 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
To be honest, some of the hate Call of Duty gets is really unnecessary. I mean, the games aren't THAT bad. And beside the broken Multiplayer, the campaign and specOps/Zombie modes are pretty fun to play.
Only as bad as their Publisher...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...   And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:04 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
It looks like it's not slowing down any time soon.

Nope. It seems the casual market is taking over. Gets stronger year on year, and more publishers will see this and try to replicate, whether it be more FPS's games, or more games becoming more streamlined and OTT action.

Sad times.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...   And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:32 pm

I dont hate call of duty but I am kind of sick of all its sales. I dont blame activision for getting these sales, but I cant help but wish these sales go towards other games that need it. I want the gaming industry to expand in other ways than shooters.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...   And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:54 pm

It will eventually end.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...   And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:22 am

Padders wrote:
It will eventually end.

Yeah, when Call of Duty Modern Warfare 21 comes out....
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...   And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:20 am

Zeratul wrote:
Padders wrote:
It will eventually end.

Yeah, when Call of Duty Modern Warfare 21 comes out....
I put $20 on number Modern Warfare 15.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...   And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:35 pm

I may pick up BLOPS 2 when it goes down to like $20 in the discount bin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...   And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Duke wrote:
I may pick up BLOPS 2 when it goes down to like $20 in the discount bin.
That's going to be a long time. MW2 is still $30 and BLOPS is still $40.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...   And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And once again, Call of Duty breaks yet another record...
Page 1 of 1