Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Football (soccer) vs Rugby

Go down 
+4
The Enkindler
Based Sonji
igame
Orc
8 posters

Which is better?
 Soccer
 Rugby
View results
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Football (soccer) vs Rugby Empty
PostSubject: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Football (soccer) vs Rugby Footba10
Football (soccer) vs Rugby Wales-11
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:54 pm

football (soccer) is the most over glorified sport ever invented. i dont see how anyone who isnt drunk can even enjoy watching it. it takes FOREVER for them to make a goal. & ALOT of the time they end up 0-0 or 0-1.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:02 pm

FUTBOL!

That's just the way it is, i don't understand why people feel that sports need to be violent.
The more violent and higher chances of you getting injure the more manly! fuck yeah! lol

Is there a world cup for basketball or any other sport? cuz i never heard of them,
and if they do they i would totally watch.

I like soccer, but i'm only interested on international games between countries.

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:04 pm

igame wrote:
FUTBOL!

That's just the way it is, i don't understand why people feel that sports need to be violent.
The more violent and higher chances of you getting injure the more manly! fuck yeah! lol

Is there a world cup for basketball or any other sport? cuz i never heard of them,
and if they do they i would totally watch.

I like soccer, but i'm only interested on international games between countries.

Actually, there is one for Basketball. It's the FIBA International or something like that.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:43 pm

Rugby, mainly because Soccer caused alot of damage to my family and myself.
And because I like the violence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Football all the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:34 am

Football, I love the spectacle, the drama, everything, I just couldn't see it not in my life. No doubt that there is quite a few ponces that make a show of the game, but in Rugby, there is alot of sinister, dirty little tackles that go on that is disgusting.

By your reasoning, Ice Hockey would be the best sport in the world because they're allowed to fight.

The only Rugby that interests me is the World Cup and the Six Nations.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:10 am

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 am

Stoney wrote:
Football, I love the spectacle, the drama, everything, I just couldn't see it not in my life. No doubt that there is quite a few ponces that make a show of the game, but in Rugby, there is alot of sinister, dirty little tackles that go on that is disgusting.

By your reasoning, Ice Hockey would be the best sport in the world because they're allowed to fight.

The only Rugby that interests me is the World Cup and the Six Nations.

Gotta love the enforcers in hockey but nah the actual game I don't find as all-round violent or intense as rugby personally. Sinister and dirty little tackles? Not really... I mean sure, quite a lot of stuff is permitted in tackles in rugby aside from punching and tackling from the neck/shoulder. But they don't usually play dirty, just the occasional mistake. The ref will usually notice something serious like that so they usually wont want to take that risk. Only a few days ago Paul Wood (Warrington) was spotted punching, and that's a grade A offence. He was lucky to have not been suspended from the next match.

I think my issue with football is, although it can require some good technique and skill, I'm always well aware that I'm just watching some guys kick a ball (and for 90 minutes). With rugby I feel there's a lot more at risk and it's like watching beasts at war.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:50 pm

After the glory of Team GB at the olympics i don't see how the public can tolerate football. Some players weekly wage could pay TEN of me for TEN YEARS

Disgraceful.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:12 am

Rugby>Soccer
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:01 am

Football (soccer) vs Rugby Warrington-Celeb-Challenge-Cup-2012-New_2817285
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Can one of you fans of Rugby share a video like this? one that shows what Rugby is about, thanks. Football (soccer) vs Rugby 2505020059

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:32 pm

hahahahah 6:30 of goals, faggots crying, & crowd cheering, with some sad music over it. please, why not instead of showing highlights, show whats happening MOST of the time? ball goes right........ then left....... then- OHH- awwww......then right....... then left..............

this is rugby 24/7.

never a dull moment. action packed & unpredictable
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:35 pm

I was hoping for a response from someone who is not obviously too closed minded
to appreciate another sport, thanks for sharing the video :)

Rugby really does look funner than American Football.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:51 am

igame wrote:

nice counter points Football (soccer) vs Rugby 3128676713

>calls me closed minded
>because i prefer rugby over the most popular sport on earth

also, nice bait. to bad i dont really like american football that much. id still watch it over football any day though. Football (soccer) vs Rugby 725796345

Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:29 am

Not because you prefer it, but because you aren't willing to understand it,
and instead you only bash it.

What bait? the video you shared was actually the first Rugby video i ever seen.

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:18 am

shigdig wrote:
igame wrote:

nice counter points Football (soccer) vs Rugby 3128676713

>calls me closed minded
>because i prefer rugby over the most popular sport on earth

also, nice bait. to bad i dont really like american football that much. id still watch it over football any day though. Football (soccer) vs Rugby 725796345

Look at the video you posted, the football one, now look at your response, you are close minded, that's not a problem, you enjoy Rugby, I do from time to time, but it'll never emulate the spectacle of the beautiful game.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:42 am

igame wrote:
Not because you prefer it, but because you aren't willing to understand it,
and instead you only bash it.

What bait? the video you shared was actually the first Rugby video i ever seen.

Your first?

Man it's a great sport. You should watch more.
This is National Rugby League. It's usually very competitive (and violent because the players play a bit dirtier than in other league tournaments, sometimes getting into a fight).

Also with rugby: no pain, no gain Razz

If you feel like watching some rugby you can watch some here for free:
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football (soccer) vs Rugby   Football (soccer) vs Rugby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football (soccer) vs Rugby
Page 1 of 1