Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Football vs. Football

Go down 
+15
The Enkindler
CleverCatchPhrase
2Sugoi2Die
Stoney
Dam_Noir
Orc
Archduke
Bluenose
NoelX2
Stigma
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which sport is the best?
 Football (American)
 Football (Soccer)
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Football vs. Football R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Football vs. Football Empty
PostSubject: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:19 am

Football vs. Football Soccer+vs+football
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Football vs. Football Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:29 am

Even though I'm from Europe, I've always been more of an American. Razz

So, it's (American) Football for me.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Football has a world competition. Hand egg does not.

That is all.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Football vs. Football XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Soccer takes a lot more physical prowess than football. Football is pretty stop-and-start and a lot of the dudes playing it are only playing it because they're big guys. Soccer players need speed and endurance and pinpoint accuracy with their kicks, meaning fast and precise reflexes.

That being said, I think I enjoy watching football more, but I find televised sports kinda boring in general. But soccer is definitely the better sport.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:36 pm

The title is wrong. It should be this

Football vs. Football 3849

Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Football vs. Football 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Soccer I think is the better sport.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Not gonna lie they're both pretty shitty, but I'd rather play soccer I guess.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Football (Soccer)

@Toxic, balls can be egg shaped or ovoid. Oh and there are punts and kickoffs.

But there is a deeper story. It was originally called Gridiron.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Soccer definitely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:02 pm

So the keeper uses his hands should we call it handball instead?

But you have given me inspiration for a new name. From now on american football shall be known as handovoid.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:10 pm

American Football FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:29 pm

I think the only thing i prefer about Colonial Hand Egg is the teams have better names. Football team names for the most part are dreary as fuck...Milton Keynes Dons, Runcorn, Droylsden FC
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Soccer players are either pussies or faggots.

You can choose one or the other. Because they get a slight tap on the leg and they go flying and have to be sent off. Either this is because they are weak little chodes or because they are so desperate for the foul to be noted that they make a big deal out of nothing.

American football for the win!
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:25 am

Football, as in the one where you kick the ball with your foot. Self explanitory.

If I preferred the alternative then I would watch the other English sport of Rugby, which American Football basically ripped off. With the exception that American Football basically added forward passing, protection, spandex and the constant stopping of play to their version of the game.

Also Lykos does have a point about proper Football, I blame the faggots from continental Europe for starting the whole diving culture.

Football vs. Football Wed10

UTO!

Last edited by Dam_Noir on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:47 am

Football. No contest.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Football vs. Football StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 am

Cricket is the best sport in the world.

I would have to say Soccer on this one. I tried watching American football a couple of times and I have no idea what the hell was going on half the time.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:18 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
Football, as in the one where you kick the ball with your foot. Self explanitory.

If I preferred the alternative then I would watch the other English sport of Rugby, which American Football basically ripped off. With the exception that American Football basically added forward passing, protection, spandex and the constant stopping of play to their version of the game.

Also Lykos does have a point about proper Football, I blame the faggots from continental Europe for starting the whole diving culture.

Football vs. Football Wed10

UTO!

Technically speaking, it was the Canadians that created ripped off Rugby and created football, then became popular in the US later. Although then it was called "Gridiron Football" to distinguish itself from regular football. Then somewhere down the line people started calling it simply "football" and called "real" football "soccer"....to distinguish football from soccer. I think it's official name is still Gridiron Football, but no one in the US calls it that anymore, although I read somewhere that Australians and New Zealanders still call it that.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Who ever voted for american football is a faggot. They only kick the ball once! AND IT'S NOT EVEN A BALL!
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:53 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Not gonna lie they're both pretty shitty, but I'd rather play soccer I guess.
Bro fist

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
Who ever voted for american football is a faggot. They only kick the ball once! AND IT'S NOT EVEN A BALL!
No, it's a hollow sphere that contains air and it's made of pig bladder.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:04 am

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
Balls can be egg shaped.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:06 am

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
AND IT'S NOT EVEN A BALL!

This, my friends, is a fine example of ignorance.

"A ball is a round, usually spherical but sometimes ovoid, object with various uses."
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:47 am

Hand Egg Football vs. Football 2505020059
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Where is the "They are both faggot sports" option?
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Football vs. Football 015e81a9dfdb8298f658e866e130a5bc_view

Hockey ftw!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Football vs. Football 015e81a9dfdb8298f658e866e130a5bc_view

Hockey ftw!

Fist fights=only good thing about Hockey.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football vs. Football   Football vs. Football I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football vs. Football
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next