Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced   PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Quote :
Following PSLS’s discovery of the trademark being registered several weeks before their gamescom presser, Sony has formally announced a new PlayStation 3 exclusive entitled Rain.

The game will launch on the PlayStation Network and is in development from Sony’s Japan studio. The game will tell “a story of an invisible world revealed by the rain”.

Sony’s registering of the trademark for Rain prior to gamescom led many to draw possible links for the then unannounced title to Quantic Dream’s PS3 exclusive Heavy Rain. But it indeed has its own identity judging by the trailer showcased during the presser.
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/08/14/ps3-exclusive-rain-announced/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced   PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 pm

PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced 65758_10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced   PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:21 pm

im not really exited. my playstation hasnt been on for a week. maby when bordelands 2 comes out

& mecha

>le
>me gusta
>true story

PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced   PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Not heavy enough.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced   PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:21 am

^

PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced Happy-i-see-what-you-did-there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced   PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Exclusive Rain Announced
Page 1 of 1