Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference   Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Quote :
David Cage, founder of Quantic Dream, will take centre stage at Sony's E3 press conference next Monday to offer a glimpse into his next major title.
A trusted senior development source has also told CVG that the Paris studio is currently working on two separate mystery projects, each for Sony, though it is unclear if both are being targeted for a PS3 release.

Cage himself recently suggested he would be happy to develop on PlayStation 3 for the next five years. But the reveal of Cage's first project is expected to be a major draw for Sony at E3, as the electronics giant prepares to parade a catalogue of exclusive games for both Vita and PS3.

A Sony spokesperson declined to comment.

In March, Cage laid bare the new technology that will provide the backdrop to his next game. A seven-minute video demo, called Kara, portrayed the construction of a female android who inadvertently becomes aware of herself when given a name.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/349423/e3-2012-heavy-rain-studio-poised-to-reveal-new-game-at-sony-conference/
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference   Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:19 pm

I seen the Kara demo and i was very impressed, they seem to have a unique feel to the work they do.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference   Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference   Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:59 pm

I wonder what genre the game will be.
Guess we might find out at E3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference   Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference
Page 1 of 1