Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom

Go down 
+4
igame
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom Empty
PostSubject: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:32 am

http://n4g.com/news/1045440/two-unannounced-titles-from-sony-confirmed-for-gamescom

Quote :
According to the private invitations for the gamescom, Sony will show two unannounced titles during the event this year

My Love for PS is just growing. Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom 2505020059

Last edited by RamboOnRedBull on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 am

Who said they're going to be PS3 titles? For all we know they could be Vita or PS4 games.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:37 am

Mecha wrote:
Who said they're going to be PS3 titles? For all we know they could be Vita or PS4 games.

Yeah, I didn't mean to write PS3, just PS. As in PlayStation, of course.

My bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:41 am

You should be ashamed of yourself, Rambo.

Honestly though, I don't get excited about these "unannounced titles from Sony" anymore 'cuz they have them every two weeks.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:00 am

Hopefully some Vita games
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:

Honestly though, I don't get excited about these "unannounced titles from Sony" anymore 'cuz they have them every two weeks.

Yeah, and when they finally show them, they end up being games like; Karting, Twisted Metal or Super Smash br--....Oh wait, I mean Battle Royale

Meanwhile, on the other side, we have huge AAA franchises like; Halo 4 & Gears of War: Judgment

:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:32 am

What the hell do you mean they "end up" being games like Twisted Metal?

:wat:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Sorry, I meant it ends up turning into a flop that no-one buys, talks about and gets forgotten after the first day on the shelves.

Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:37 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sorry, I meant it ends up turning into a flop that no-one buys, talks about and gets forgotten after the first day on the shelves.

Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom 2505020059

The production values for the game were a joke also, it looked like a last gen game with a splash of HD, and don't get me started on the abysmal controls. But I guess long term fans of the series can see past such glaring flaws.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm gonna bet they will be Vita games, and probably shit ones.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:49 am

Apparently one of the games will be from a Japan Studio, while the other is
a new Move game.

So there's a hint i guess.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 am

Sexton_Flashheart wrote:
I'm gonna bet they will be Vita games, and probably shit ones.

if it was valkyria chronicals 4, with full vita integration, id get my vita fixed ina heart beat.

please let it be so
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:20 am

Even if it is Valkyria Chronicals 4, that doesn't mean it will be released in the US.

I'm still hoping for the third game and anime adaptation to hit here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Mecha wrote:
Even if it is Valkyria Chronicals 4, that doesn't mean it will be released in the US.

I'm still hoping for the third game and anime adaptation to hit here.

you & me both. :x
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:02 pm

igame wrote:
Apparently one of the games will be from a Japan Studio, while the other is
a new Move game.

So there's a hint i guess.

Ape Escape 4 PLZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Rambo, Stoney,

Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom Christian_bale_american_psycho_patrick_bateman_axe_10989289_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar_Nazis-s400x300-173837
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:25 pm

^^^

I know deep down you ❤ me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom   Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Unannounced Titles From Sony Confirmed for Gamescom
Page 1 of 1