Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars Battlefront III | 1 Hour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Star Wars Battlefront III | 1 Hour  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Star Wars Battlefront III | 1 Hour  Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Battlefront III | 1 Hour    Star Wars Battlefront III | 1 Hour  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:45 am

Quote :
Here you go, as promised. Thank you so much everyone for helping me reach 1000 subscribers. Not sure if that last 15 was someone sharing the video page or just trolling me, but 1000 is 1000. This video is almost an hour long, and features lots of stuff that you haven’t seen, with an emphasis on the Cloud City / Bespin map. I have some commentary with it, in my always-geeky voice, but it shouldn’t get in the way. I ask that you do not copy or do your own commentary on the video.
Here is what you will see i the video:
Galactic Conquest
Cloud City Bespin map
Desolation Station
More Cloud City
Crashing Xbox 360s
Kashyyyk
Mustafar
More crashing
Story Mission on Cloud City
Challenge Mission : Speeder Race
Challenge Mission : Classic Death Star

Phew, that is a lot! It took me over 10 hours to make (a few hours for recording, a few hours for commentary, despite how little there is, and that count doesn’t include encoding time, which was a hassle in itself.)
Let me know what you think, either in the comments or on the forums. Ill keep an eye out to answer as many questions as I can. Enjoy the video!
http://ptoponline.com/?p=301
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Battlefront III | 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1