Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?

Go down 
+3
Bluenose
Orion
Archduke
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:31 pm

It's free to download on PS4, Xbone, and PC. It's pretty fun from what I've played so far. I'm already have about three hours logged into it, and I'm getting much better at it then when I just started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:10 pm

This isn't what i waited 10 years for, even a Star Wars Battlefield clone would be better than this pile of shit, jesus fucking christ with mohamad on stop
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:43 pm

From what I have played it's glitchy and under polished as hell. I was disappointed.
I might give it another chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:47 pm

While the graphics do look nice, I have been noticing loads of glitches here and there with other characters in battle. I mean, I was shooting at someone in a tunnel, have them trapped in a corner, and then they just glitch the wall. Another time, I see random players glitch while running and jumping on top of obstacles. I hope this isn't in the main game, or else I'm probably not getting this at full price.

The underpolish part might just be that it's a beta, and it's being played on a lower version of its actual engine. IDK of course. I'm just speculating.

It's still a VERY fun game to play, though. I keeping coming back to upgrade and progress my character. I also want and try to play as Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader at some point. It is very limited however, and I'm wondering how many types of vehicles will actual be available in the full game. The one survival mode match I've played was a blast, but a bore to play by myself and I hope there is a wide variety in maps to choose from in the final version.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Haven't played it yet. Didn't have the time.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 12:09 am

Mecha wrote:

Do you even own a console or least have a PC to run it?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 12:12 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Mecha wrote:

My friend was going to let me borrow the PS4 to let me play the beta.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 2:31 pm

The game is garbage. Incredibly unfair to the rebel side and it's completely barebones. The game is just a cash in.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 4:52 pm

Mecha wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Didn't you say earlier that you were going to buy a PS4 to play MGS5 when it came out??? lol
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Archduke wrote:
Mecha wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Didn't you say earlier that you were going to buy a PS4 to play MGS5 when it came out??? lol

I was waiting for the price to go down and get the Star Wars bundle.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Stigma wrote:
The game is garbage. Incredibly unfair to the rebel side and it's completely barebones. The game is just a cash in.

This.

I have yet to play a game on Hoth where the Rebels win. The Imperials win every freaking time.

And for the insane amount of features they cut out (space, campaign, prequel factions), they didn't even manage to make what little they had to focus on not barebones and unpolished.

@Mecha. Just stop posting about getting a PS4 on this forum until you actually do.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Teckno wrote:
@Mecha. Just stop posting about getting a PS4 on this forum until you actually do.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 4:28 am

I really wanted to see the rebels win, just once. Finally after 15 games or so I won on the rebel team. It wasn't a full game it was 13 vs 11, but I'll fucking take it since it's impossible otherwise.

Honestly WTF were they thinking? Both sides have 20 players and fighter planes, but then the imperials also have 2 AT-ST which absolutely fucking dominate (I got 20 kills in one before dieing) and they can shoot out of the AT-AT, plus they basically spawn on top of the two objectives the rebels have to capture. And then once the AT-AT shields are finally down you're supposed to shoot it down while the enemy team is killing you? What was the plan there? Have 10 people shoot at one of them while 10 shoot back at the enemy team meanwhile 20 of them are trying to kill you? It's not even Battlefield with a Star Wars skin, because at least that would be a decent and balanced game. This is just a generic barebones FPS with no replayability whatsoever.

But hey at least the graphics are good amirite?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Not even.

There are a lot of unpolished textures and pop ins.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 7:13 pm

$$EA$$
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 7:21 pm

I swear, the video gaming industry is greedier than freaking Hollywood. :/
You got to pay full price for a incomplete or recycled game. Pay for DLC. Pay for online. Pay for a better online experience. Knock the fuck off!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 12:07 am

I think it was to expected that this game was going to get loads of DLC content, since it's EA/DICE after all
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Wait... People have to pay full-price for an online-only Star Wars game that is missing key features of the previous ones, and on top of that, they have to pay another 50$ for a season pass? LOLWUT!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Guys, don't worry, we know the game is a cheap cash grab, but we will have moar guns IN THE FINAL RELEASE!!!

http://n4g.com/news/1804350/star-wars-battlefront-to-have-a-lot-more-guns-in-final-release-but-no-voip

#EASAVEDSTARWARS
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:28 pm

EA STOP THIS GREEDY MADNESS!

YOU ARE RUINING THE NAMES OF BEAUTIFUL FRANCHISES. DAMN YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:07 am

http://www.vg247.com/2015/11/14/star-wars-battlefront-season-pass/

$60 for a incomplete game? GTFO, EA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?   Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else playing the Star Wars: Battlefront Beta?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next