Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed   Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed Castlevania-Lords-of-Shadow-Sequel-Confirmed-by-Composer
Quote :
The latest issue of Nintendo Power has confirmed not one, but two Castlevania games. Along with Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate, MercurySteam is working on Lords of Shadow 2.

Nintendo Power’s article doesn’t actually say anything about the title. However, producer David Cox says that that Mirror of Fate contains a “climax that will set up the events of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.”

Platforms weren’t confirmed, but it’s definitely going to be available on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. There have been rumblings of a Wii U version as well.

It’d make perfect sense to bring the game to Nintendo’s new console. As some fans have suggested, Mirrors of Fate could act as a companion title to Lords of Shadows 2 on Wii U, perhaps introducing some connectivity between the two games.

Look forward to official announcements for Mirror of Fate and Lords of Shadow 2 Thursday night during Konami’s pre-E3 show.
I'm already hyped for this, I loved the first game.

http://nintendoeverything.com/89434/castlevania-lords-of-shadows-2-confirmed/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed   Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:32 pm

It's coming to 3DS too. Thing is on the 3DS screens despite being 3D, it looks like a side scroller. I'm not entirely sure... but either way, might be a different game to the console version anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed   Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:32 pm

I only played the demo of the first game. Thought it fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed   Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 confirmed
Page 1 of 1