Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Else Looking Forward To Forza Horizons?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Anyone Else Looking Forward To Forza Horizons? 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

Anyone Else Looking Forward To Forza Horizons? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Else Looking Forward To Forza Horizons?   Anyone Else Looking Forward To Forza Horizons? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 pm

There is not that much out on it, but it certainly looks cool from what little we have seen of it. What excites me is the possibility of there being a focus on street races.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Looking Forward To Forza Horizons?   Anyone Else Looking Forward To Forza Horizons? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:46 am

All i know from it is that its gonna be more arcade and that the studio who's making it is from codemaster veterans. Although i've never been a fan of the racing series.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Looking Forward To Forza Horizons?   Anyone Else Looking Forward To Forza Horizons? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:17 am

Don't really think we need yearly Forza's. Forza 4 is good enough to last me until the next generation XBOX.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Looking Forward To Forza Horizons?   Anyone Else Looking Forward To Forza Horizons? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Looking Forward To Forza Horizons?
Page 1 of 1