Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine

Go down 
+6
NoelX2
Hydell
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
Bluenose
Archduke
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine Empty
PostSubject: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Quote :
Sega exited the video game console business in 2001 after stiff competition from Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo forced the struggling company to shift gears. Now, more than 10 years later, Sega is back with new video game hardware… but it’s definitely not the kind you might expect. Unveiled late last year, Sega’s “Toylet” is now available in Japan and the surrounding region. The system connects to a urinal, allowing users to play a variety of interactive games by urinating on a sensor connected to the main device. A screen above the system then displays each game to the player, examples of which include filling virtual coffee cans and blowing wind up a cartoon news anchor’s dress. The Toylet costs roughly $1,750 and each game runs an additional $125, but it’s likely money well spent for bar owners, at least until the novelty wears off. A video demo of the Toylet (not in action, thankfully) follows below along with a pair of images that show examples of Toylet installations in Tokyo.

http://news.yahoo.com/sega-launches-video-game-powered-urine-video-013018542.html
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:51 pm

ROFLCOPTER! Only in Japan.......

That's fucking gross.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:54 pm

So what if you run out of pee?

Fucking nuts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine Wpshri10
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:37 pm

That sounds like an awesome thing to have. You pee multiple times a day, why not make a game of it?
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Not my 150% proof piss. It will melt it.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:03 pm

I've seen a few videos from SEGA. Really weird.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:45 am

Can't really see myself playing any long sessions on this game...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:11 am

Dam_Noir wrote:

After a few cans I can't stop so it would be useful for me. :face:
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:34 am

Stoney wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

Very true, if your having a night on the sauce. Once you open the floodgates there is no stopping it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:56 am

better drink my own piss
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:28 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

Very true, if your having a night on the sauce. Once you open the floodgates there is no stopping it.

Exactly.
I'd love them to have this in my local pubs. I'd probably have competitions with my mates on who can get the better score, so it would make us drink more too I love you
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Not sure if having a sly piss on the bus to charge it up would go down too well with the driver though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine   Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sega launches the "Toylet" a console powered by...urine
Page 1 of 1