Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LEGO looking into Zelda

Go down 
+2
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

LEGO looking into Zelda R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

LEGO looking into Zelda Empty
PostSubject: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:33 pm

LEGO looking into Zelda Lego-z10

Quote :
Back in December, a young man had a dream, a dream of Legend of Zelda LEGOS.

That man was Michael Inglis, creator of this Lego Zelda video. Now, his dream is one step closer to becoming a reality as 10,000 people have supported his concept at LEGO.com

What does 10,000 supporters mean?  It means the concepts will be officially reviewed for production by LEGO!

Now all we need to do is get Nintendo to approve.  That will likely take a lot more support.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

LEGO looking into Zelda XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:08 pm

That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:25 am

Awesome!
LOTR would be awesome too and it seems its in production
http://thelordoftherings.lego.com/en-us/default.aspx

I remember as a kid, making the bridge of khazad dum and loads of bits of Moria Razz
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:51 am

Sorry but im not a believer in these dumb lego games. I would actually rather play with real lego.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:57 am

^
I thought that was what it was. Sad Nevermind. There goes my excitement.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:25 am

It seems like they're talking about the blocks themselves. LEGO never does a game if there isn't an actual set to base it on. But I'm looking forward to both because the LEGO games are fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:27 am

I think they are talking about real lego's instead of lego games. A lego zelda game would only ruin the series.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:27 am

I don't see how it would ruin the series. A LEGO Zelda game would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:29 am

Are you fucking kidding me? Lego games are mediocre at best. For movie licenses they are good but not only have they become extremely stale and milked out those games have never reached atleast 1/10th of the quality that zelda is. :areyoufuckingk
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:37 am

Of course they're not gonna be as good as the main Zelda games. Few games are. But the LEGO games always provide a humorous spin on a franchise and they're always full of content. I happen to enjoy all of the ones I've played, which are all three Star Wars, the first Indiana Jones, and Batman.

They do need to move forward as far as innovation goes because they are all pretty much the same game, but to say that it would ruin the series …
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:07 am

If this was actual lego blocks then why would VG247 be reporting it, and the whole "get nintendo to approve" thing.

Either way i wouldnt buy a zelda lego game or zelda lego blocks.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:10 am

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
If this was actual lego blocks then why would VG247 be reporting it, and the whole "get nintendo to approve" thing.

Either way i wouldnt buy a zelda lego game or zelda lego blocks.
They need Nintendo to approve either way because Nintendo owns the license to Zelda.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Zelda is mad gay anyway. Pussy ass with his bitch ass sword runnin around going "hi hi hi hi".

Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

LEGO looking into Zelda 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Zelda is mad gay anyway. Pussy ass with his bitch ass sword runnin around going "hi hi hi hi".

Fuck that.

No, Fuck you!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:

Fuck that.

I think zeldas a really cool guy. Eh clears teh dungons and doesnt afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:19 am

Lykos wrote:
Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:

Fuck that.

I think zeldas a really cool guy. Eh clears teh dungons and doesnt afraid of anything.
Since when do guys have boobies?
Hmm, must be a transexual. Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEGO looking into Zelda   LEGO looking into Zelda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEGO looking into Zelda
Page 1 of 1