Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats   Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:21 am

This topic is so that us gamers can share any tips or easter eggs or anything which we have discovered in games on 360/Wii/Ps3/Pc

This is not where you post things like cheat codes or things you can find anywhere, post your own personal findings in games which have most likely not been discovered before. Or just give useful advice. (it can be completely miscellaneous).
And it can be about any game you like.

Here's the first contribution:

JUST CAUSE 2 (360/PS3/PC)

How to holster your gun:
You may have noticed that Rico (Scorpio) never seems to put away his weapons. They're in his hands nearly constantly. The only time he puts them away is when you are performing actions like sprinting, but then he takes them out again afterwards.
I discovered a way to make him holster them permenantly (until you take them out again).
Press and hold the sprint button for just about a second. Hold it long enough so that he doesn't roll, but not long enough that he starts to sprint. It may take a couple of tries to get right but it's very easy.
That is it. You now have a holstered weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats   Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:15 am

Thank you, because being able to holster my gun significantly improves my gameplay experience.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats   Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:14 pm

In New Vegas talk to the assistant of the dude who gives you the quest of going into the vault with the plant people and you can repeatedly do a speech challenge for her until you get the achievement and in game exp bonus.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats   Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:03 pm

TRF wrote:
Thank you, because being able to holster my gun significantly improves my gameplay experience.

You're welcome.

No seriously, I was just giving an example. It's something that you're not supposed to be able to do. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats   Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Tips/Easter Eggs/Cheats
Page 1 of 1