Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admins & Mods here you anger me!

Go down 
+2
The Enkindler
Orc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Admins & Mods here you anger me! Empty
PostSubject: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Admins & Mods here you anger me! Ptrick10
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:10 pm

We've gotz divine powahz biatch, we can post wherever we wantz even when a thread is locked Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Admins & Mods here you anger me! 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:15 pm

What would be ironic would be if the mods locked this thread too, and still talked in it.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Wass good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Azazel wrote:
What would be ironic would be if the mods locked this thread too, and still talked in it.
Yes it would. But we would never do that would we....
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Hmm... The thread is locked.

Time to start an enticing conversation guys!!!!!!!

Toiler paper up or down?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:03 pm

I prefer to have the toilet paper off the holder and sitting on the floor infront of me...don't know why but i've always done that.

Do you guys mix your food together when you eat it or do you strictly keep them seperate, me personally it depends on the meal. I'f im having something quick like beans and toast then they have to not touch eachother. But if i'm having sausage beans and chips then they can mix and i spike them all onto my fork together.

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:59 am

Like you said, it depends on the kind of meal we are talking about, me personally, I prefer to keep them seperate, but on a few ocasions I do mix them together.

BTW, do you guys put your drinks on the fridge or on the freezer, I prefer to have them on the fridge I don't want them too cold?

Last edited by Sheogorath on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 am

I prefer them in the freezer an hour before I eat this way it's slushy but not icy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 am

Meh it kinda depends on how the weather is if its really sunny i prefer putting them in the freezer.

So guys do you also sometimes have that awesome feeling when you turn over your pillow to the cold side when its hot?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:12 pm

ohgod that feeling is orgasmic.

When you guys take a piss do you try to clean your inner-toilet with your piss?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
ohgod that feeling is orgasmic.

When you guys take a piss do you try to clean your inner-toilet with your piss?
No, but I do clean it with a dose of an extremely lethal acid.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Drinks depends on the drink...putting coka cola in the freezer takes the fizz out of it. But nothing beats ice cold milk. Put a few ice cubes in that shit and its liquid nitrogen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins & Mods here you anger me!   Admins & Mods here you anger me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins & Mods here you anger me!
Page 1 of 1