Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor Empty
PostSubject: Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor   Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:02 am

Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5EdEhS5Z2efOOvoYq0BmIvk-mMZIxBMU96wOxVizVhabA4T8E
Quote :
Further proof that the internet is a dark, twisted place if you needed any, having requested that a website who were distributing the runaway success that is Minecraft. It’s creator Markus “Notch” Persson has apparently been receiving death threats as can be seen in his tweet below.

Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor Notch-d-threat

So Not Cool It's Untrue
As Notch himself has said, this kind of stuff is not cool and while the man himself says he doesn’t fear for his safety, the fact still remains that if you love the game so much then you should not only be paying for it, but you should show one of the main men behind it some goddam respect. Remember kids, death threats are over the line.
Yup, the sad people who threaten to kill someone over a game are back.

http://gamingirresponsibly.com/notch-receives-death-threats-after-taking-down-free-minecraft-distributor

Last edited by Sheogorath on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor   Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:09 am

I wonder if someone will actually end up murdering someone over stuff like this...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor   Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:42 am

So he wants to charge for his game because it's not a beta anymore but the actual full game? I'm really not surprised.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor   Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 am

He should be giving it to me for free cos i paid for the fucking thing and it didnt work!
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor   Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
He should be giving it to me for free cos i paid for the fucking thing and it didnt work!

Blame your PC not Notch Razz

If you still have it re-dl it and try to play it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor   Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notch Receives Death Threats After Taking Down Free Minecraft Distributor
Page 1 of 1