Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever   Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:45 am

Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever Fantas10

Quote :
Fox and director Josh Trank can continue to blame each other for the way Fantastic Four turned out for as long as they like, but cinema-goers don't care why they've just sat through a bad movie - only that they didn't get their money's worth. According to THR, this past Friday night audiences gave the reboot a C- CinemaScore, which is apparently the worst grade for a marquee superhero title made by a major Hollywood studio since CinemaScore was founded back in 1979. Yes, even the likes of Catwoman and Elektra managed to score a B!

Things just keep getting worse for this flick (which in truth, is really not terrible... at least, not until the end) which also currently sits at an unprecedented 8% on Rotten Tomatoes. Fox maintains that they're forging ahead with a sequel, but if this first instalment continues to bomb at the box office that really wouldn't make much sense.

What do you guys think of this whole debacle? Sound off in the usual place.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever   Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 4:27 pm

It's more of a D+ in my books.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever   Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 4:34 pm

It's more of an F, if anything. See what I did there?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever   Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:02 pm

yonny616 wrote:
It's more of a D+ in my books.

I like them when they're Ds. I love you
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever   Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever   Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Four receives worst CBM CinemaScore ever
Page 1 of 1