Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month”

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month” PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month” Empty
PostSubject: PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month”   PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month” I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:09 pm

This a good new feature if true.
http://xbigygames.com/ps-vita-may-get-skype-app-at-the-tail-end-of-the-month/
Quote :
Sony may release Skype onto the PS Vita as early as the end of this month. A recent question on Playstation’s EU blog may have given away the early release for the app.

On the PS Blog one user asked “Any sign of the Skype app for Vita?” to which Sony rep, Jawad Ashraf replied, “Looking at the tail end of the month at the moment.”

Skype allows users to talk with one another for free. Users can use video, send pictures or other documents. Oddly enough, Microsoft acquired Skype last year, so why the app is not an Xbox exclusive is beyond us.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month”   PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month” I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:22 pm

A very interesting idea to put XGC in a handheld device.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month”   PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month” I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:42 pm

I thought skype was owned by Microsoft?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month”   PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month” I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:21 pm

The PSP had skype too, but it was a piece of shit.

Duke wrote:
I thought skype was owned by Microsoft?

It is, but they often work with rival companies like Sony and Apple if it's for a mutual benefit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month”   PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS Vita may get Skype app “at the tail end of the month”
Page 1 of 1