Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage Empty
PostSubject: CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage   CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Quote :
After much speculation and skepticism, PlayStation 3 owners can finally rest easy as CryTek has confirmed that you can expect a multiplayer demo of its upcoming sequel, Crysis 2. Whether or not this demo hits the PlayStation Network prior to release has yet to be known, but the fact a demo will arrive is good news.

Considering Crysis 2 releases on March 25th, we’re going to guess that the demo shows up sometime around March 8th or 15th. This will give PS3 owners ample time to check the game out and make an informed decision as to whether or not the game is for them.
Read the full article here. Check out the footage below:

Back to top Go down
DarthCueball
Merchant
Merchant
DarthCueball

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage   CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:30 pm

looks more or less the same
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/DarthCueball]
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage   CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm just glad everyone is getting the demo. I wonder if this demo was planned or it was made due to popular demand.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage   CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Lets hope it works better now.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage   CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:50 pm

I'll get to play the demo twice CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage 2505020059.

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage   CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:53 pm

WOot, free demo ftw!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage   CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CryTek confirms Crysis 2 PS3 Demo + First PS3 Footage
Page 1 of 1