Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot Empty
PostSubject: People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot   People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:34 pm

before i start this
i dont think the game is awesome because i haven't played but die hard fans of some random video game series
like for an example the Devil May Cry series are hating on this game.
the thing is,DMC needed change
DMC 4 was a rehash of DMC 3 but with Nero
yet people bitched about it too,but when this reboot was announced
they instantly started hating it MOSTLY because of dante's new look
now honestly,the new look isn't the best but he isn't horrible
he isn't as annoying as DMC 3 or 4 and he looks like he is more faster
the story wise,it hasn't been explained much at this moment and it looks like a different story line because its a reboot
people,or mainly DMC die hard fans don't know what's a reboot
its a reimagening of the first game but changed mostly in the story but not the gameplay
the gameplay still looks like DMC 3-4,which is good and it looks like theres new weapons that actually do a difference in the gameplay department
i know that probably a lot of people probably haven't played the DMC game,maybe you guys have
but what i am trying to say is that
ninja theory makes great games and games with awesome characters and storylines and at least we should let them try their effort in making a awesome devil may cry reboot
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot   People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:39 pm

As long as they don't screw up, It'll be fine.
If they do screw up the reboot, then we're gonna have a problem here...
(Where the hell are my 60FPS NT?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot   People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Quote :
DMC 4 was a rehash of DMC 3 but with Nero yet people bitched about it too
People bitched because we wanted to play as Dante (And we did) but the story revolved around Nero instead.

Quote :
he isn't as annoying as DMC 3 or 4 and he looks like he is more faster
His looks and characteristics are annoying! He looks like the Kristen Stewart in Twilight and/or NT boss. More faster? :fuckthat:

Quote :
the gameplay still looks like DMC 3-4,which is good
:areyoufuckingk How? by dumbing it down from 60FPS to 30FPS?

Quote :
ninja theory makes great games and games with awesome characters and storylines and at least we should let them try their effort in making a awesome devil may cry reboot
No, they make okay games with some exceptions also they have to be one of the cockiest stubborn developers they hype their games and it comes to bite them in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot   People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:31 pm

We'll see how it ends. To be honest i'm really sad that dante went from his iconic hair to a stereotypical emo. I just hope they aren't going to make it casual like what happened to ninja gaiden 3.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot   People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
We'll see how it ends. To be honest i'm really sad that dante went from his iconic hair to a stereotypical emo. I just hope they aren't going to make it casual like what happened to ninja gaiden 3.

I agree with this. I'm not a DMC to start with but even I can see they turned a somewhat badass looking character to a total faggot.
:areyoufuckingk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot   People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People That Bitch About The DmC Reboot
Page 1 of 1