Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello People

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

Hello People  Empty
PostSubject: Hello People    Hello People  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:08 pm

I is the One and Only Franko... Jack Franko
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Hello People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello People    Hello People  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:15 pm

And I am THE ALL MIGHTY JUBJUB! Mwa ha ha.

I like the design of this forum, its not bad.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Hello People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello People    Hello People  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Shit just got sexy.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

Hello People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello People    Hello People  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:19 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
And I am THE ALL MIGHTY JUBJUB! Mwa ha ha.

I like the design of this forum, its not bad.
WHAT
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Hello People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello People    Hello People  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:06 pm

This forum's beast! I reckon I'll become the top poster here too 8)
Anyway, this is the one and only DEMON WOLF!!! *howls*

Hello People  2505020059
yeah! Also known as pspvampire and demondragondude.
But just call me DW for those who don't already know that.

Btw we need more emotes please.
Back to top Go down
Statronika
Background Character
Background Character
Statronika

Stature : 0
London

Hello People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello People    Hello People  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Hey what's up guys, as you can see my username is statronika, my gamertag is statronika and my psn is youngd514. Nice to meet you all here. Oh ya, my youtube account is also statronika. I produce music, plz feel free to go check it out. The music is kinda noobish but i'm getting better and better as i practice Hello People  2505020059
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Statronika
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

Hello People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello People    Hello People  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Statronika wrote:
Hey what's up guys, as you can see my username is statronika, my gamertag is statronika and my psn is youngd514. Nice to meet you all here. Oh ya, my youtube account is also statronika. I produce music, plz feel free to go check it out. The music is kinda noobish but i'm getting better and better as i practice Hello People  2505020059
Hello People  1443829230
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Hello People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello People    Hello People  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Franko wrote:
Statronika wrote:
Hello People  1443829230

...What?
Back to top Go down
Statronika
Background Character
Background Character
Statronika

Stature : 0
London

Hello People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello People    Hello People  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Franko wrote:
Statronika wrote:
Hello People  1443829230

yeah what ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Statronika
Sponsored content

Hello People  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello People    Hello People  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello People
Page 1 of 1