Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What crossover would you like to see happen?

Go down 
+3
yonny616
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What crossover would you like to see happen? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

What crossover would you like to see happen? Empty
PostSubject: What crossover would you like to see happen?   What crossover would you like to see happen? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:33 pm

What crossovers would you like to see happen? I'm not taking about fighting games such as Marvel vs Capcom & Street Fighter x Tekken but you can come up with fighting game crossovers.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What crossover would you like to see happen? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: What crossover would you like to see happen?   What crossover would you like to see happen? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Final Fantasy and MARVEL. It's possible.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

What crossover would you like to see happen? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: What crossover would you like to see happen?   What crossover would you like to see happen? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:45 am

Well I think it's obvious, DC Vs. MARVEL.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What crossover would you like to see happen?   What crossover would you like to see happen? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:17 am

- DC vs Marvel
- Halo/metroid crossover
- Nintendo vs Capcom
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: What crossover would you like to see happen?   What crossover would you like to see happen? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Really, The Elder Scrolls with EA Harry Potter. Imagine it... everywhere you've ever seen in the harry potter world, there for you to explore in its entirety. It could work, I don't know why so many companies that play with the Harry Potter brand are so lazy.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What crossover would you like to see happen?   What crossover would you like to see happen? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:37 pm

StarCraft and Mass Effect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: What crossover would you like to see happen?   What crossover would you like to see happen? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:26 pm

Maybe if you mixed Europa universalis, Crusader kings, and the total war games you would have a bad ass strategy game.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: What crossover would you like to see happen?   What crossover would you like to see happen? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:39 am

Killzone and Command and Conquer. I can just picture Sean Pertwee lending his voice as the EVA for the Helghast...

Building..

Construction Complete!

Training..

Unit ready!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What crossover would you like to see happen?   What crossover would you like to see happen? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What crossover would you like to see happen?
Page 1 of 1