Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to clear some things up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I want to clear some things up R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

I want to clear some things up Empty
PostSubject: I want to clear some things up   I want to clear some things up I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:29 pm

I just want to say that this whole thing is ridiculous. I served a 2 day ban from this forum and for what? Going a bit off-topic? Me and Teckno already settled this in the chatbox. It was all a misunderstanding and I apologized to Teckno afterwards. Then the next day I find out that I'm banned for 2 days. Why ban me the next day for something that became irrelevant many hours ago? I know what I did was wrong, but does that justify a ban? Seriously, what's the point of having the green bar if were going to get banned anyway? And what's worse is Teckno knows that Alan's ban was immature, yet he waits until way later to unban us? Even after I clear things up about going off-topic and apologizing? That's not cool.

As for Alan banning me and Lykos, I'm not surprised. The guy has been threatening to ban me in threads, chatbox, and PMs all because I piss him off somehow, I swear to God. Lykos thread was probably the last straw for Alan. There might not be enough evidence on what really happen on Lykos thread, but I'm sure there are a lot of members who witness that Alan started it.

Last edited by Mecha on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

I want to clear some things up StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: I want to clear some things up   I want to clear some things up I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:37 pm

I don't know why you people can't take this through personal messages instead of making a scene.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I want to clear some things up R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: I want to clear some things up   I want to clear some things up I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Padders wrote:
I don't know why you people can't take this through personal messages instead of making a scene.

Because everyone is confused on what's going on, so I'm just clearing things up by telling my side of the story. This is a community section after all.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: I want to clear some things up   I want to clear some things up I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Regarding that thread, people were asked what games to post that are critically panned/disliked yet you found something you liked about them, Lykos posted Deadly Premoniton and Sonji and Alan kept going off topic, calling him a hipster, which he is, haha, but in all seriousness, the point of the thread was to discuss said topic not argue about why someone chose a certain game, I swear, people love to make mountains out of mole hills on this forum.

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: I want to clear some things up   I want to clear some things up I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Ok this has gone far enough. Thread time.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: I want to clear some things up   I want to clear some things up I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Stoney wrote:
Sonji kept going off topic

I said one thing about how I disagreed with his choice of game. Lynch me. I didn't even continue it in the thread, I took it to the cbox with Lykos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to clear some things up   I want to clear some things up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to clear some things up
Page 1 of 1