Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things the Wii U Should Fix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

Things the Wii U Should Fix Empty
PostSubject: Things the Wii U Should Fix   Things the Wii U Should Fix I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:33 pm

• Nintendo Network ID's need to be more like PSN ID's and XBL Gamertags... Easily transferrable and my games are tied to my account not the hardware.

• More storage. Nuff said, granted external HDD's are a thing but I like to download my games nowadays so people aren't stealing my discs when I'm out of my house. But I like having enough space to START and being able to upgrade if I want to. I shouldn't be forced out of the gate.

• Nintendo eShop should be accessible via a browser. I have work, and then I like to go out in town, and I might wanna buy a PSN card or XBL gift card... Or hell maybe when I get the machine get a Nintendo eShop card and use it right away. This ties into my first point about NNID's, we need to be able to use them to easily purchase games off the eShop without being on our console like we can for PSN/XBL/Steam. It's simple.

• Better third party support. I'm not saying more, because Nintendo failed with that. I'm saying better support that they all ready have. How many games have third parties released and half assed? They need to quit doing this. Simple.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Things the Wii U Should Fix   Things the Wii U Should Fix I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:16 pm

The third party support, at this rate, is pretty much a lost cause. Most people who buy the Wii U are going to get it for it's excellent 1st party titles and some other downloadable games. Nobody is going to get Nintendo's consoles anymore for the 3rd party games. They haven't had great third party support since the SNES days. The only real 3rd party publishers they have are Ubisoft, and a few others. You won't see most multiplatform games in the marketplace Wii U. That's what the PS4 and Xbox One are for. (Even the PC is a great place for multiplatform games)

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Things the Wii U Should Fix TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Things the Wii U Should Fix   Things the Wii U Should Fix I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:27 pm

Nintendo is the only company i'd say that could survive without 3rd party support, there 1st party is just unmatched and MS and Sony are totally outclassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things the Wii U Should Fix   Things the Wii U Should Fix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things the Wii U Should Fix
Page 1 of 1