Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lykos has something to say

Go down 
+5
Franko
The Enkindler
Chobo
TheJubJub5721
NoelX2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Lykos has something to say Empty
PostSubject: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Quote :
Yeah I know what you're gonna say... "oh dat lykos guy, as soon as he's banned he makes a sock account...gawddd"

Listen up, I have a social life. In fact I have a fucking good social life. But what do I do when I come home? I don't want to be glued to facebook, no... I go straight to Generation 7.
It's always there for me and I love the place and would hate to do anything to ruin the experience for others on it as well as my own.
So it is natural for me to question why I was banned ...when I believe I have done nothing wrong or anything that has offended or irritated anyone.
But yeah, I've been banned for apparently going off topic. I did not notice this myself, but if this is the case I would have rather the mod responsible (Alan) had come to me and been civil and simply made me aware of my mistake which I would have in turn rectified as soon as possible. We are all in the same boat here. And to be fair Mecha also got banned by Alan.... it all seems to coincidential considering we both argued with him for going off topic on my thread.....and furthermore it is ironic that he banned us for supposedly doing the same thing..

Please moderators or admins I beg of you to look through my posts. If there is nothing then please unban me as soon as possible so I can get back to posting on my favourite forum ever
If there is something, please unban me and allow me to rectify anything I might have done.

Like I said I love this place and wish nothing but the best for it and don't believe it is necessary for me to be banned for ...well anything I've done so far (as far as I can see I have done nothing wrong in recent weeks or whatever). I've been here for over a year and done nothing but contribute to this forum and tried to give it more publicity. Please unban me guys. I'm sure you have more sense than Alan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 pm

What the fuck happened now? :areyoufuckingk
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Lykos has something to say 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 pm

He deserved to be banned. He blew a tiny situation out of preportion and brought the issue to multiple threads on the forum. It's a justified ban.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:32 am

What was the topic?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:27 am

I'm still having question marks over my head about this, but unless a valid reason for the ban is presented along with evidence, I consider the ban unjustified!

I have read the reason for his ban and checked Alan's posts and I didn't see him warn him at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Sheogorath wrote:
I'm still having question marks over my head about this, but unless a valid reason for the ban is presented along with evidence, I consider the ban unjustified!

I have read the reason for his ban and checked Alan's posts and I didn't see him warn him at all.

The posts were deleated by Teckno. Ask him.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Chobo wrote:
He deserved to be banned. He blew a tiny situation out of preportion and brought the issue to multiple threads on the forum. It's a justified ban.

Well there are other people who do that

*CoughalanandtecknoCough*
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:20 pm

^ How did I blow the situation out of proportion?

I didn't tell anyone to ban Lykos and LYKOS wanted those posts deleted. Alan banned him for going off topic, whether that's justified is still in question.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This was why Alan banned Mecha and Lykos
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Posts should not be deleted... AT ALL! No matter what they are. That's the reason there is no clear evidence. I say unban Lykos, because there are no posts to prove he did anything. At least from what I understand.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Guys, the posts I deleted are irrelevant to why Alan banned lykos. Alan banned Lykos for going off topic on other threads. Not the thread that had the posts deleted from.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:35 pm

The only thing I saw was Sonji and Alan posting in Lyko's thread totally derailing it for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:36 pm

It's clear alan's ban was a bit immature. And since he left the forum he can't justify it, so I'm unbanning Lykos and Mecha.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Stoney wrote:
The only thing I saw was Sonji and Alan posting in Lyko's thread totally derailing it for no apparent reason.

Derailing it? The thread was about controversial opinions and we derailed it? Threads are meant to have arguments and debates in them, seeing as they are fueled by opinionated statements.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:15 pm

He should be unbanned for the simple fact that we have a warning bar that is supposed to be filled first before a ban is taken into account. You don't just pull the trigger as soon as you can. Am i the only person who remembers this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lykos has something to say   Lykos has something to say I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lykos has something to say
Page 1 of 1