Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaydar....why its retarded

Go down 
+5
CleverCatchPhrase
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
Blixtstorm
Orc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Gaydar....why its retarded Empty
PostSubject: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:54 pm

People that say they have a good gaydar make me want to beat the shit out of them.
Oh yeah so you can tell who someone is attracted to just from the way they look or talk?
I hate this shit.... it's only enforcing ridiculous stereotypes and ignorance, and what makes it worse is that more stereotypical gays and lesbians all go along with this gaydar thing.

At least 20 people I've met who claim they have a good gaydar didn't believe me or were surprised when they found out I like men. Today one claimed "wow my gaydar must have been off".

As nice as some of these guys are, they piss me off. Did they guess Graham Chapman was gay? Did they guess Gaahl from Gorgoroth was gay? Did they guess Gareth Thomas was gay?

I mean jesus christ, just because there are a few twats like gok wan going around acting as if they are women it does not mean that every gay likes doing that.

Gaydar....why its retarded Curt_glee_rolling_stone

/rant over
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Its because many people stereo-type things they dont understand. Therefore they think of a gay as a flamboyant man with weird clothing.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:06 pm

^
Actually I am like that.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Its because many people stereo-type things they dont understand. Therefore they think of a gay as a flamboyant man with weird clothing.

To be fair, they did it to themselves. It is 100% possible to be gay and not dress or talk like that, lol.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 pm

^
Yeah quite annoying though when people like me or actually full-on masculine gay guys have to have that image forced upon us.

I'd rather everyone hated us just for fucking men rather than them being tolerant but having these ridiculous ideologies in their head (but yeah you are right Sonji, a lot of gays out there are faggots).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Gaydar....why its retarded 78610

Who the fuck still uses a gaydar.....We have an iphone app for that now. Jeez get with the time people.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:16 pm

As me and Noel are the forum gays we have mutually decided to create a new section where we shall talk about fashion, shopping, interior decorating and such fabulous things.

First here's your taster.

FASHION
Gaydar....why its retarded 30909510

As you can see Sturgis is wearing an utterly divine beret. Beneath that you can witness his truly stunning t shirt with a love heart delicately stitched in.

For more please refer to our truly fabulous forum section!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Talking about gay people that 2hottie kid is calling gay people abnormal one of brodeo's video's.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:20 pm

^ sounds like a closet fag to me.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Gaydar....why its retarded XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Lykos wrote:
As you can see Sturgis is wearing an utterly divine beret.
It's a beanie. Are you SURE you don't like pussy?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Yup TRF has exposed you lykos. You are a closet heterosexual.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:38 pm

LOL
Okay I love pussy secretly. It's just much more socially acceptable to be gay so I decided I would pretend to be gay so people would accept me.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:35 pm

^ You finally admit it.

Gaydar or not.. if I meet a guy and he goes "HAI THEREEE!!!" in a really gay voice, I'm right to assume he takes dick in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:59 pm

^
Yup good point. I just hate being associated with this faggotry Sad
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:17 pm

What does the Gaydar say about his Gay level!!

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaydar....why its retarded 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:24 pm

^
Well played good sir.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:50 pm

fag or no fag lykos youre a fag

accept it
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:53 pm

:Okay:
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:00 pm

oh yeah and another thing why do fags hang around pussy so much, i mean if they like the bum why do they talk to the vagina so often ?

also why do gay fags bother with the stereotype for example the pathetic voice & faggy clothing
and interests in faggy things in general ?

you know what i might just pretend to be a fag so i can at-least get some pussy to pay me some attention and when they least expect it ill rape them
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Mikenuge wrote:
oh yeah and another thing why do fags hang around pussy so much, i mean if they like the bum why do they talk to the vagina so often ?

also why do gay fags bother with the stereotype for example the pathetic voice & faggy clothing

you know what i might just pretend to be a fag so i can at-least get some pussy to pay me some attention and when they least expect it ill rape them

Those are fags, not homosexuals Razz

The majority of my friends are guys. I get along with guys way better than girls. Even when I was in the closet, girls are really self-absorbed and talk about mainly, well, girly things. Bores me to death.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Mikenuge wrote:

well some fags are feminine and shit and like hanging out with girls so they can buy eye liner and dildos.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:50 am

^ Like Noel basically.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:50 am

Lykos wrote:
^ Like Kendo basically.

Fixed it because I'm not sassy or some shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Jesus Christ stop reviving threads that have died for a long time already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaydar....why its retarded   Gaydar....why its retarded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaydar....why its retarded
Page 1 of 1