Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little EBgames / Gamestop rant

Go down 
+4
Archduke
Stoney
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
8 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

A little EBgames / Gamestop rant StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

A little EBgames / Gamestop rant Empty
PostSubject: A little EBgames / Gamestop rant   A little EBgames / Gamestop rant I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:58 am

Today I went down to my local EBgames / Gamestop to pick up my pre-order for Ninja Gaiden 3 collector’s edition. Still had $30 to pay off. Big Ninja Gaiden fan, looking forward to playing it and enjoy the goodies inside the collector’s edition.

The guy behind the counter I never seen before so he must be new or whatever. Walked up to the counter and asked if I can pick up my pre-order and he looks at my receipt and tells me "uhhh I have never heard of this game before and I don't think we have it in stock", I'm looking at him like "dude you have the game stock on your shelves and you even have one sitting in front of your counter" he apologies and heads out back to get my game. When he came out with my pre-order has he approaches the counter, he drops it like BAM on the f**king floor. Box is clearly damage, big mof**king dent in the middle of the box. He tells me I have $30 remaining left and I told him "I am not paying for that unless you discount it to compensate for the damage you did” and he tells me that he can’t because I already paid for it which I have not since the transaction is still incomplete unless I pay that $30 and why the f**k should I pay $150 for a damage item.
He gets his manager out and the manager asked me what the problem is. I told him what happen. Manager looks at his employee like “this is coming out of your pay boy”, he apologies and he said that he will get another one out the back for me. He also gave me a $20 discount card as an apology which I accepted.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

A little EBgames / Gamestop rant R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: A little EBgames / Gamestop rant   A little EBgames / Gamestop rant I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:28 am

Wow, what an asshole!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: A little EBgames / Gamestop rant   A little EBgames / Gamestop rant I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:51 am

What a handicap.

"This is coming out of your pay, boy." Like a boss ... :fuckyea: ....... wait ....... :awwyeah:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: A little EBgames / Gamestop rant   A little EBgames / Gamestop rant I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Stoney wrote:
What a handicap.

"This is coming out of your pay, boy." Like a boss ... :fuckyea: ....... wait ....... :awwyeah:

epic comment.

So many anti-gamestop threads on this forum. LOL It's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

A little EBgames / Gamestop rant 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: A little EBgames / Gamestop rant   A little EBgames / Gamestop rant I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:00 pm

You know what I hate about them the most:

They bombard you with question and promotions EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT!

You a power up rewards member?

Wana become one?

Take our online survey?

Wana pre-order anything else?

Just let me buy my Goddamn game!

Oh, and all those Pre-order bonuses they like having, most of the time, THEY FORGET TO GIVE YOU THE BONUS OR TELL YOU HOW TO REDEEM IT!
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: A little EBgames / Gamestop rant   A little EBgames / Gamestop rant I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:52 pm

OH MY, GOD FORBID I HAVE TO TAKE 10 SECONDS OUT OF MY DAY TO TELL PEOPLE NO.

Who the fuck knows how many times you say no to things you HAVE to do.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: A little EBgames / Gamestop rant   A little EBgames / Gamestop rant I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:05 pm

That sucks...lol. I had no problems with Gamestop.

Stoney wrote:
What a handicap.

I fucking lol'd
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: A little EBgames / Gamestop rant   A little EBgames / Gamestop rant I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:31 pm

I have had very fewproblems with ebgames/gamestop.I just hate when they forget to give me my pre order bonus.I didnt get any ME2 pre order bonus because of this.That being said, i got the ME3 ones
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

A little EBgames / Gamestop rant StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: A little EBgames / Gamestop rant   A little EBgames / Gamestop rant I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:19 am

Duke wrote:
Stoney wrote:
What a handicap.

epic comment.

So many anti-gamestop threads on this forum. LOL It's hilarious.
Actually this is the first problem I had with EBgames / Gamestop lol.

@Chobo
Those reward card sucks here. It does nothing other than holding your preorders for a few extra days before selling it to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little EBgames / Gamestop rant   A little EBgames / Gamestop rant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little EBgames / Gamestop rant
Page 1 of 1