Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad Company 2 Rant

Go down 
+10
Archduke
The_Biotic_God
UltraZFury
Franko
Mikenuge
Stoney
ghost23
TheJubJub5721
Bluenose
Hydell
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Seriously.....what the fuck is wrong with people??

So i'm playing some rush on Bad Company 2 and we're defending.....keyword DEFENDING. So what do 90% of my team go and do? They start advancing on the attackers base while i'm screaming down the mic telling them to fucking pull back because one of the enemies got past their shitty attempt at spawntrap, and in BC2 1 enemy quickly becomes 4 and before you fucking know it both of the MCOM stations are flashing.

Then even worse, some of my team come back and simply WATCH the MCOMs flashing and making noise as if mesmerised by the lights...fucking downers.

And why the fuck do people insist on all going recon classes...you can't effectively defend or attack if everyone is the same class -__-

And my personal favourite, i'm low on health or ammo so i run up to a team mate who is a medic or assault and they just stare back at me even though i have a low ammo or health sign flashing above my head and my game character is saying "yo give me some ammo" or whatever....even worse is that they are ranked high enough that they will definately have unlocked the medic kits and ammo boxes.....RETARDS!!!!!

And when i've parked my tank in a tactically sound position so i can man the machine gun and mow down the enemies a fucking downer teamate jumps in the driver seat and start driving like a fucking lunatic right into a bunch of enemy engineers or tanks....well done fucktard.

Oh and i just love how actual good chopper pilots and gunners like myself and mike wait for the chopper then a noob jumps in and takes off by himself flys out of bounds and promptly explodes....then comes back and waits for the chopper again.

When you find a perfect sniper spot some ass clown on your team parks his ass right next to you and starts letting rip with a light machine gun....basically saying to the enemy "here we are please send a tank shell our way".

Seriously i think EA/Dice just gave away copies of BC2 to a bunch of downers because the teams i get stuck with certainly play like them

:x
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Reaper wrote:
Seriously.....what the fuck is wrong with people??

So i'm playing some rush on Bad Company 2 and we're defending.....keyword DEFENDING. So what do 90% of my team go and do? They start advancing on the attackers base while i'm screaming down the mic telling them to fucking pull back because one of the enemies got past their shitty attempt at spawntrap, and in BC2 1 enemy quickly becomes 4 and before you fucking know it both of the MCOM stations are flashing.

Then even worse, some of my team come back and simply WATCH the MCOMs flashing and making noise as if mesmerised by the lights...fucking downers.

And why the fuck do people insist on all going recon classes...you can't effectively defend or attack if everyone is the same class -__-

And my personal favourite, i'm low on health or ammo so i run up to a team mate who is a medic or assault and they just stare back at me even though i have a low ammo or health sign flashing above my head and my game character is saying "yo give me some ammo" or whatever....even worse is that they are ranked high enough that they will definately have unlocked the medic kits and ammo boxes.....RETARDS!!!!!

And when i've parked my tank in a tactically sound position so i can man the machine gun and mow down the enemies a fucking downer teamate jumps in the driver seat and start driving like a fucking lunatic right into a bunch of enemy engineers or tanks....well done fucktard.

Oh and i just love how actual good chopper pilots and gunners like myself and mike wait for the chopper then a noob jumps in and takes off by himself flys out of bounds and promptly explodes....then comes back and waits for the chopper again.

When you find a perfect sniper spot some ass clown on your team parks his ass right next to you and starts letting rip with a light machine gun....basically saying to the enemy "here we are please send a tank shell our way".

Seriously i think EA/Dice just gave away copies of BC2 to a bunch of downers because the teams i get stuck with certainly play like them

:x

Evil or Very Mad :x Evil or Very Mad :x Evil or Very Mad :x Evil or Very Mad :x Evil or Very Mad :x
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:29 pm

I totally fucking agree, I have when people take off in choppers by themselves. It pisses me off so much.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:56 pm

I blame it on Call of Duty which has started this trend of all people caring about is K/D and not the objective.

Last edited by ghost23 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 pm

People that actually care about their K/D ratio deserve a smack upside the head.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Stoney wrote:
People that actually care about their K/D ratio deserve a smack upside the head.

ghost23 wrote:
I blame it on Call of Duty which has started this trend of all people caring about his K/D and not the objective.

I agree. K/D shouldn't mean anything to someone playing Bad Company 2. Its an objective game, not a TDM.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Sadly retards do exist.. i just wished hitler would of included retards in the holocaust would of exterminated all the retardish offspring
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Mikenuge wrote:
Sadly retards do exist.. i just wished hitler would of included retards in the holocaust would of exterminated all the retardish offspring

Damn straight
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Mikenuge wrote:

He did. He made it so they could not reproduce, and the others he just killed.
Back to top Go down
UltraZFury
Merchant
Merchant
UltraZFury

Stature : 1
Australia
Playing : Maxed out

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:02 am

Even though you got all those problems, it still sounds like a quality game and it has convinced me to get it. If/When I get it I will try to avoid been one of the n00b's that you hate. Bad Company 2 Rant 2505020059
Back to top Go down
http://ultrazfury.cz.cc
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 pm

We need Hitler back to finish the job.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:02 pm

That's why you play the PC for the REAL Battlefield games. Not some COD-style fps game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:34 pm

To be honest, this isn't even exclusive to Battlefield. Any team-driven-game is like this.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:43 pm

This mostly happens on consoles. Seriously, have you seen the chart showing the team-work effort across all platforms?

The PC community's teamwork FAR outshines that of console players.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 pm

I can't really attest to that because League of Legend's community is so fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
This mostly happens on consoles. Seriously, have you seen the chart showing the team-work effort across all platforms?

The PC community's teamwork FAR outshines that of console players.

Well when Vietnam expansion came out my weapon unlocks were reset for fucking weeks, i couldnt get into a game without having my ammo boxes, medic boxes, repair tool, motion mines etc etc etc unavailable and this happend to ALOT if not all people on PS3.

Kinda hard to get some teamwork assists when you have no equipment whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:10 am

Revived because this deserves more discussion you cunts.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:04 am

Sick to death of military shooter, poxy the way they are always the highest selling games.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Bad Company 2 Rant 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:06 am

Personally, I don't mind shooters, but there's just so many of them that it's hard to find the good ones. and when there are good ones, they get stomped on by the other ones.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:19 am

People still play Bad Company 2? :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Yes? Why wouldnt they?
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:17 pm

DukeFail... People still play Quake for christ sake
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:37 pm

And so once again duke's attempt to be funny has yet again failed.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:22 pm

I had thought most of the Battlefield community went over to play Battlefield 3?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Duke wrote:
I had thought most of the Battlefield community went over to play Battlefield 3?

Bad Company 2 Rant 725796345

Thought?

You need a working brain in order to produce that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Company 2 Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 Rant   Bad Company 2 Rant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Company 2 Rant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next