Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  Empty
PostSubject: Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.    Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  Achievement_unlocked11
Quote :
Bug has been found that when you Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games. If this support thread is any indication, the issue hasn’t been resolved for everyone, and some gamerscores remain broken and missing.

What went wrong?
This was a mistake in the software coding that Microsoft made. a very careless mistake that effects most all gamers and resets all there achievements. This is by far one of the biggest software mistakes Microsoft has ever made with xbox 360. Microsoft STEP YOUR GAME UP! Kids can do better then your doing. They made a bug where when you add a new patch for any game it will try to bring your old game data from any other xbox to your new xbox. The problem is if you did not have old data it will bring in blank data for many things including achievements.

How to Fix it
If you’re missing achievements, please try signing out of Xbox LIVE, then sign back in. If this doesn’t resolve your issue, then you will need to re-download your profile. Please note that this will remove any achievements you might have earned since the issue began, however, they can be re-earned.
Ouch.

http://www.blog4modernwarfare3.com/2012/03/13/bug-modern-warfare-3-patch-for-new-maps-removes-achievement-lists/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.    Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  Dickme10
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.    Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:38 pm

Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  3207161686

Nice going, Microsoft. Fuckheads.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.    Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 am

Phil Harrison's first day on the job and he's already making progress.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.    Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Phil Harrison's first day on the job and he's already making progress.

Internal sabotage. :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.    Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug: Modern Warfare 3 Update will wipe out your Achievement list on all other games.
Page 1 of 1