Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

modern warfare 3 spoilers

Go down 
+5
NoelX2
The Enkindler
Dam_Noir
BioDemon
Shin_Akuma
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

modern warfare 3 spoilers Empty
PostSubject: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:22 am

All major European cities are attacked with chemical weapons, ruins a family vacation

Soap dies

Yuri, a character you play for the Task 141 story, reveals his history with Makarov as his friend. Such as the failed assassination attempt on Zakhaev, witnessing the nuke go off from MW1, almost killed just before the airport massacre in MW2 and trying to stop it

At the end, you (playing as Price) and Yuri storm a fancy hotel where Makarov is staying and go guns a blazin' with juggernaut suits. Yuri is killed and a few QTEs later, Makarov is hanging by rappel rope from the ceiling and Price smokes his cigar

Modern Warfare 3 in a nutshell enjoy your game
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:33 am

And nothing of value was lost. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:56 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
And nothing of value was lost. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:32 am

The only interest I had left in the Modern Warfare series were the SAS characters in the campaign.

Gutted to hear about Soap, but after Gaz died in COD4 and thinking Price didn't make it either prepares you to assume all the characters are expendable in this series but atleast Price gets the job done in MW3.

I heard rumours that this will be the last Mordern Warfare installment to feature the SAS characters and in future it will focus on American soldiers one of whom is voiced by Tobey Maguire...

Nothing more to care about from that point then...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:54 am

I know a really big ass Spoiler that nobody knows, yet.

IT'S THE SAME DAMN GAME THAT WAS RELEASED EXACTLY 365 DAYS AGO! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 am

Lol Yuri is a funny name...Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Price smoking his cigar isnt enough for me to buy this game which i played back in 09 :poker2:
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
The only interest I had left in the Modern Warfare series were the SAS characters in the campaign.

Gutted to hear about Soap, but after Gaz died in COD4 and thinking Price didn't make it either prepares you to assume all the characters are expendable in this series but atleast Price gets the job done in MW3.

I heard rumours that this will be the last Mordern Warfare installment to feature the SAS characters and in future it will focus on American soldiers one of whom is voiced by Tobey Maguire...

:fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Reaper wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

:fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat:

What's next? Elijah Wood playing a football hooligan, haha . . . . . . . . :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Christian Slater playing Winston Churchill?........:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:00 am

Activision publishing a CoD in the future thats good...... :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Too bad most of the people will play MW3 for the MP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:15 pm

SturgisXD wrote:
Lol Yuri is a funny name...Razz
Lol perv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3 spoilers   modern warfare 3 spoilers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

modern warfare 3 spoilers
Page 1 of 1