Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.

Go down 
+14
Angelus
CleverCatchPhrase
Stoney
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Mikenuge
ArchAngel
Based Sonji
Orc
Archduke
The Enkindler
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
Bluenose
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:41 pm

I raised it back to 50%.  I felt bad since I know you live in such a deep poverty that you still can't get a PS4. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:43 pm

Fair enough. :)
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Rambo, your warning bar has been raised due to abuse of the rep system.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Sir Angelus Ignobilius wrote:

BUSTED!
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Down voting is back?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 4:36 am

Downvoting is back?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 4:39 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Downvoting is back?

Don't play dumb. Every time I get a downvote, you're around.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 4:39 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:

Down voting is back?

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Downvoting is back?

In some sections.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:02 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Downvoting is back?

The only times I downvoted you was this week. No reason to cry. Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:09 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Downvoting is back?

The only times I downvoted you was this week. No reason to cry. Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 725796345

Not crying. Just trying to get the truth out of you is all. Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:26 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Downvoting is back?

You're definitely crying. Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:32 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Downvoting is back?

You're definitely crying. Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 725796345

Phuck u, Ramboob. I hope you burn in hell and get raped by Satan himself.Sad
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:49 am

You guys are completely missing the point of this thread.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:22 am

I request my bar go back to 100%. Sure I, jokingly, snitched on Mecha that he was using Last Order as a gap to double post, but I was correct because Mecha admits he was indeed using it as such in his response.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 1:31 am

Granted.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:04 am

yonny616 wrote:
I request my bar go back to 100%. Sure I, jokingly, snitched on Mecha that he was using Last Order as a gap to double post, but I was correct because Mecha admits he was indeed using it as such in his response.

When did I admit that? I didn't use Last Order as a gap to double post. If you actually LOOKED at the dates of those posts, you'll see that those posts weren't posted on the same day. It only looks like I used Last Order as a gap to double post, because nobody else posted. It's like getting in trouble for double posting, even though no one else has commented and I waited for like day to post again. It's stupid. Stop accusing of something that is not true.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:16 am

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

When did I admit that? I didn't use Last Order as a gap to double post. If you actually LOOKED at the dates of those posts, you'll see that those posts weren't posted on the same day. It only looks like I used Last Order as a gap to double post, because nobody else posted. It's like getting in trouble for double posting, even though no one else has commented and I waited for like day to post again. It's stupid. Stop accusing of something that is not true.

That's why you weren't penalized and yonny was. You said you stopped using her as a gap, implying that you were, but given the times you made your posts it wasn't excessive. No reason to cause a scene here again.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:21 am

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

That's why you weren't penalized and yonny was.  You said you stopped using her as a gap, implying that you were, but given the times you made your posts it wasn't excessive.  No reason to cause a scene here again.

No. I never said I stopped using Last Order as a gap to double post. I said I stopped using her.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:28 am

Mecha wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

That's why you weren't penalized and yonny was.  You said you stopped using her as a gap, implying that you were, but given the times you made your posts it wasn't excessive.  No reason to cause a scene here again.

No. I never said I stopped using Last Order as a gap to double post. I said I stopped using her.

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha. Stop using Last Order as a gap to double post.

I did stop. Why do you think Last Order didn't make a post right above you? You should have told me to stop DAYS ago when those posts were made. Thanks for getting my bar raised. Jerk.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:43 am

Mecha wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha. Stop using Last Order as a gap to double post.

I did stop. Why do you think Last Order didn't make a post right above you? You should have told me to stop DAYS ago when those posts were made. Thanks for getting my bar raised. Jerk.

I'm very aware of what I said. I've been having that same post saved on my tab this whole time, so you didn't need to remind me. I meant to say I stopped using her. Just look at the dates when those posts were made if you don't believe me.

First Post: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:58 pm
Second Post: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:19 pm

So no, I did NOT use Last Order as a gap to double post.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:47 am

Mecha wrote:
I'm very aware of what I said. I've been having that same post saved on my tab this whole time, so you didn't need to remind me. I meant to say I stopped using her. Just look at the dates when those posts were made if you don't believe me.

First Post: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:58 pm
Second Post: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:19 pm

So no, I did NOT use Last Order as a gap to double post.

Which is why you weren't penalized for using @Last Order as a gap to double-post. The way you answered yonny implied that you were at least trying to though.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:50 am

Wait, why is my bar at 25%? Oh well

Time to go all  Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 3375693907
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:57 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Wait, why is my bar at 25%? Oh well

Time to go all  Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 3375693907

Your bar was lowered three times recently. The first was for abuse of the rep system. The second was for having a catfight with Mecha in this thread. And I imagine the third was for attacking Mecha for making proper use of the Feedback/Community section, but I wasn't the one to lower it that time.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:52 am

Alright.  Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:28 am

Why was my bar raised? Did I say something stupid while I was drunk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.    Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Warning Reduction Request Thread.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next