Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People that piss you off

Go down 
+26
RamboOnRedBull
Mikenuge
yonny616
igame
Mr Canai Spy
Quitelikeican
NoelX2
Fenrir
2Sugoi2Die
Stoney
Bluenose
Dam_Noir
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
ArchAngel
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
Hydell
BioDemon
Based Sonji
CleverCatchPhrase
Franko
Mecha
Orc
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

People that piss you off Empty
PostSubject: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:46 pm

This is a thread where you can rant about certain people you know or just groups of people in general.

I'm going to start it off by ranting about stoners. Not all stoners but this one guy I know. He was a good friend of mine in college and he lives with this stoner who is a somewhat nice guy (if very fucked in the head) and as a result he has gotten into weed and smokes it regularly (minimum once a week though usually more). I have actually not seen him in half a year since I've gone to uni, mainly because since his laptop and phone broke I have not been able to get through to him. And he can't get new ones because he pretty much spends all his money on weed. So even though I have been back home for the weekends it's been impossible to get through to him to meet up (and even then he can't afford a 5 minute journey to get to my hometown).

I am going home next week for the first time in a while and actually managed to get through to him because he was using a college computer. I asked if he wanted to meet up with me and 7 or 8 other mates who he knows. He said he can't because it's his friend's (guy who lives with him) birthday and of course... on your birthday you don't do anything special, you don't go out on a pub-crawl, no... you stay in your room and do what you do every week... smoke weed. Wahooo....

He invited me over but of course if I am going home for the weekend I don't want to spend a day stuck inside a tiny room barely big enough for one person just to see one friend.

I'm just really fucking pissed off. I understand that he would want to celebrate his friend's birthday but I just don't get how someone can even on his birthday literally do what he does every other day. Annoys me so much. Yeah it is his choice but fucking hell, they live in a fucking box.

So yeah /rant over.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

People that piss you off R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:54 pm

People who have big egos and come off as arrogant piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Mecha wrote:
People who have big egos and come off as arrogant piss me off.

I hate that too...
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:29 pm

I hate people who think they're cool because they live a life filled with riches, but in reality they are the most retarded spoiled pricks to ever come out of a vagina.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:05 am

^^

dm;sr
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:07 am

Jesus.

:nothingtodoher
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 am

People on facebook who use it to shove their lifes problems on other people by insisting to fill the news feed with their ambiguous BAWWWWWW posts. Then when people ask them whats the matter they go "I'm not saying on facebook derp derp". Fucking grow up.

People who are just suckers for the latest fad in music, they will dump whatever they liked the year before and pick up the newest shite artist to grace the charts. Rinse and repeat.

People who don't text back for ages. Or people who only text back with "k" after you send them a ton of shit.

This whole culture of manufactured bands/artists by the Xfactor and Britains got talent and all that pish. The latest act gets the christmas number 1 and then you never hear from then again as they are thrown onto the scrapheap to make way for the next years winner. I am glad though that people have taken notice and make it a yearly objective to put an older song thats actually worth a damn to the number 1 spot just to beat xfactor and piss off that monumental twat Simon Cowell.

People who need to take drugs to have a good time.

People who talk the talk but cant walk the walk.

People who dont have a clue about history but speak a load of bullshit pretending they do know.

People who's life revolves around football, and it always seems to be the people who rarely play football because they've pissed it all away drinking beer and smoking etc and are now fat as fuck and have become armchair experts. And when their team loses the damage control is like nothing i've seen since the console war.

Argentina pisses me off because their Military Junta illegally invaded the Falkland Islands which have never belonged to Argentina, and tried to declare it part of their territory. The islanders see themselves as British and nothing else so what the Argentines were planning to do with them only god knows. Britain sends a taskforce and soundly beats them. But ever since then you can go on any Falklands War video on youtube and i guarantee there will be some riled up butthurt Argentine spouting damage control and alot of crap saying the Islands belong to them blah blah. Its come back recently because the 30th Anniversary of the victory is coming up and we've sent Prince William to do a tour of duty as a rescue pilot due to it being his turn to go (recue squadrons rotate on a basis of 6 weeks i think). We have also sent a Type 45 Destroyer. There is always a Destroyer on station because of what happened 30 years ago. Yet Argentina see's this as "British militirization".

1. Its our territory Argentina, so we can do what we like with it.

2. Going on history it would be smart to have our forces there incase you decide to try and be clever again.

3. The islands arent yours. So do one.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
People who's life revolves around football, and it always seems to be the people who rarely play football because they've pissed it all away drinking beer and smoking etc and are now fat as fuck and have become armchair experts. And when their team loses the damage control is like nothing i've seen since the console war.
You sir are full of win, I hate that as well.
I once had a footballfag with a shaved head back on High School and he wouldn't stop teasing us about how his team was better than the rest and he was doing damage control when his team lost a match.

Anyways mine are:

1. Immature People who constantly act like 15 year olds.

2. My Corrupted Government who constantly begs Germany and Europe for money and in the end it is us the simple citizens who get mocked.

3. Greek Police, what can I say, incompetent, useless, corrupt, and they choose to protect the Polititians instead of protecting the people from rapists, thieves and murderers.

4. Pointless Gossiping about really stupid things on TV.

5. Religious Nutcases: WBC, Creationists e.t.c.

6. The System in General.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:39 pm

People who abuse drugs. They make people like me who can use a drug and not fuck everything up look bad.

Last edited by TheJubJub5721 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
People on facebook who use it to shove their lifes problems on other people by insisting to fill the news feed with their ambiguous BAWWWWWW posts. Then when people ask them whats the matter they go "I'm not saying on facebook derp derp". Fucking grow up.

People who are just suckers for the latest fad in music, they will dump whatever they liked the year before and pick up the newest shite artist to grace the charts. Rinse and repeat.

People who don't text back for ages. Or people who only text back with "k" after you send them a ton of shit.

This whole culture of manufactured bands/artists by the Xfactor and Britains got talent and all that pish. The latest act gets the christmas number 1 and then you never hear from then again as they are thrown onto the scrapheap to make way for the next years winner. I am glad though that people have taken notice and make it a yearly objective to put an older song thats actually worth a damn to the number 1 spot just to beat xfactor and piss off that monumental twat Simon Cowell.

People who need to take drugs to have a good time.

People who talk the talk but cant walk the walk.

People who dont have a clue about history but speak a load of bullshit pretending they do know.

Argentina pisses me off because their Military Junta illegally invaded the Falkland Islands which have never belonged to Argentina, and tried to declare it part of their territory. The islanders see themselves as British and nothing else so what the Argentines were planning to do with them only god knows. Britain sends a taskforce and soundly beats them. But ever since then you can go on any Falklands War video on youtube and i guarantee there will be some riled up butthurt Argentine spouting damage control and alot of crap saying the Islands belong to them blah blah. Its come back recently because the 30th Anniversary of the victory is coming up and we've sent Prince William to do a tour of duty as a rescue pilot due to it being his turn to go (recue squadrons rotate on a basis of 6 weeks i think). We have also sent a Type 45 Destroyer. There is always a Destroyer on station because of what happened 30 years ago. Yet Argentina see's this as "British militirization".

1. Its our territory Argentina, so we can do what we like with it.

2. Going on history it would be smart to have our forces there incase you decide to try and be clever again.

3. The islands arent yours. So do one.

Total win. Agree about all of them except for the Argentina one which I won't have an opinion on since I know nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Gay rights Activists

Once again, before I get called homophobic, hear me out.I hate it because people in those groups are always like "omg we dont have as many rights as other people" Guess what idiots, you have as much right as I do.I get the same Human rights as you.So stop whining.Just because you want the goverment to follow your every will and belief does not mean you should go complain about it.Its annoying.If the goverment followed the Church's will you would probably complain, yet here you are wanting the same scenario.

I also hate feminists but im sure you guys would understand why
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

People that piss you off XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Gay rights Activists

Once again, before I get called homophobic, hear me out.I hate it because people in those groups are always like "omg we dont have as many rights as other people" Guess what idiots, you have as much right as I do.I get the same Human rights as you.So stop whining.Just because you want the goverment to follow your every will and belief does not mean you should go complain about it.Its annoying.If the goverment followed the Church's will you would probably complain, yet here you are wanting the same scenario.
I'm not sure what the situation is in Canada, but here in the U.S., gays can't get married.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:41 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Gay rights Activists

I'm not sure what the situation is in Canada, but here in the U.S., gays can't get married.

Its different here.More and more provinces are accepting the law.Heck, Nove Scotia was one of the first to accept it.My gay brother is already engaged.Im pretty sure the goverment is trying to force our church's to preform gay marriage, which is crossing the border between church and state(not to mention a slap in our faces).Our conservative Govermant really isnt really conservative at all.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

People that piss you off 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Femminists

Radical Republicans

Gays

Now I'm going to say this right now, I don't hate Gay people. I'm all for Gay marrage and gay right and that stuff, but I can't stand that Goddamn voice that they always use. Every-time they talk I just want to shove a dick in their mouths to shut them up!

Ghetto Black people

They are stupid, rude, and just an annoyance on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Theres two things that piss me off in this world

Racism and Black people.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

People that piss you off R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:17 pm

I hate radical feminists. You wanna support women's rights in other countries, be my guest. But don't act like women are on the lower rung of society here in America.

I also hate faggots, especially Lykos.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Racists

Rednecks

Trashy ghetto people

No talent hacks making money in the music industry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 pm

I hate radical conservatives (especially when it comes to social issues like abortion, gay marriage, and stem cell research), but I also hate people that conform to being a liberal solely based on social issues. For example, my mother votes Democrat because she's pro-choice, pro-stem cell research, and pro-gay marriage (as am I), but she knows nothing about the foreign and economic policies of either party.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:32 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I hate radical feminists. You wanna support women's rights in other countries, be my guest. But don't act like women are on the lower rung of society here in America.

I also hate faggots, especially Lykos.

I agree with both points. Not quite as much with the latter but I'll still support your views.
<3
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am

I hate people who hate other people. Including myself.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 am

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's opinions. Opinionated people are everywhere. There's probably one standing beside you right now.

Look at them. There they stand, the great I-Am, eyes glinting with indignation, swinging their pompous little gobhole open and shut, spouting out one self-important proclamation after another. Have you actually heard what they're saying? Probably not. You doubtless switched off. And little wonder: it all blurs into one great big river of blah: it's all "If you ask me . . ." and "Well, what I think is . . ." and "I think you'll find . . ."

They should all either shut up or be forced to shut up by stormtroopers. Or maybe we could seal them inside a Perspex chamber filled with angry bees swarming around with razor blades glued to their bellies. We could televise this. And encourage viewers to text in their opinions about what they're seeing. And trace those viewers from their mobile numbers, round them up, and slap them in the chamber too. And so on and so on, until we've whittled the population down to one person. Me. Watching everyone perish in a chamber of bees. That's my stock answer to everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:44 pm

^ That's a very opinionated opinion of opinione'rs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:40 pm

I hate religious folk that try so hard to ignore or justify the violent and morally repugnant roots of their religion.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:51 pm

^ I actually met a lovely christian yesterday at the bar. He was drunk as hell but a really nice guy. He was actually intelligent, he is like a philosopher or something at my university.
We were arguing about stuff and he gave quite a few interesting points in defense of christianity. That being said he was open-minded, saying he believes it's stupid for christians to condemn gays and he did say how a lot of it is balls. Like he even says even the pope spews a lot of bullshit but he has to fit into that agenda and fill those boots and he gave more points but I was too drunk to remember them. The guy bought me a drink though so it's cool :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People that piss you off
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next