Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Crisis Core

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Final Fantasy Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Crisis Core   Final Fantasy Crisis Core I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Discuss this wonderful game. It sold about 2million or so. Not bad for a psp game but it deserved soo much more!
If you've not played it, go and do something about that. It's epic and so sad :'(

Plus the final fantasy universe will make a lot more sense and you'll notice that some things in Advent Children are like references to Crisis Core. For example, remember in the beginning of Advent Children when Cloud is by that rusty sword in the ground?
Do you know the backstory behind that? Do you know why that was included in Advent Children?

Go play Crisis Core to find out.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crisis Core   Final Fantasy Crisis Core I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Gave it a try, but couldn't get into it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crisis Core   Final Fantasy Crisis Core I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Don't care about Crisis Core. I've always wanted to play Before Crisis though, but it was never released outside of Japan, and it was a mobile game anyways.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crisis Core   Final Fantasy Crisis Core I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 pm

It was okay for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crisis Core   Final Fantasy Crisis Core I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:56 pm

The fuck is wrong with you people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Crisis Core   Final Fantasy Crisis Core I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Page 1 of 1