Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN Empty
PostSubject: Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN   Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm

http://games.ign.com/articles/121/1219321p1.html

Quote :
SEGA revealed today that the original Dreamcast classic, Jet Set Radio (or Jet Grind Radio for us North American gamers), would be coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation Network. The announcement came via a cryptic youtube video posted on SEGA's blog, asking fans to "Guess Who's Back" with the game's logo. No dates or further info on the port was revealed.
The original game launched back in 2000, and was notable for its pioneering use of cel-shading graphics, stylish environments, and a rollerblading/graffiti tagging mechanic, and received a 9.6 from IGN. The original soundtrack was one the highlights for the game, so we have high hopes that it will be offered in full in the port. Are you stoked to see it on Xbox LIVE Arcade and PSN? Let us know in the comments below.

I am stoked!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN   Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Never played the original but I've heard good things about it.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN   Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:28 am

the memories :')
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN   Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:30 am

love this game so much, hope they have a new sound track on it too.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN   Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Mr Canai Spy wrote:
I don't. Remember Crazy Taxi on XBLA? The soundtrack sucked ass.
I don't want them to take any risks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN   Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:25 pm

SturgisXD wrote:
Mr Canai Spy wrote:
I don't. Remember Crazy Taxi on XBLA? The soundtrack sucked ass.
I don't want them to take any risks.

ah true, but this game will sit well with some modern beats maybe some dubstep or d&b :Philosoraptor:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN   Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jet Set Radio Announced For XBLA and PSN
Page 1 of 1