Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most trolling Boss battles.

Go down 
+12
Gutzahn
Dam_Noir
Stigma
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
CernaMLD
Archduke
Mikenuge
Hydell
Chobo
Stoney
The_Rated666
16 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Rated666
Peon
Peon
The_Rated666

Stature : 0
Georgia
Playing : Your mom

The most trolling Boss battles. Empty
PostSubject: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:43 pm

What boss battle trolls you the most? For me its that battle in MetalGear3 where you have to battle one of the members of the cobra unit, His name is "The End" hes a very old guy over a hundred years old with supernatural powers he uses for professional. The battle took me over an hour and a half to complete.Not only that, i had to go find the damn sniper rifle to kill him and im doing that, he keeps shooting me and draining my stamina,Thats just one battle that trolled me, how about u?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:02 pm

The End is actually my favourite boss battle in any vidya game to date. But the biggest troll boss battle I can remember is ;

The most trolling Boss battles. Rhnb7p

Ruby Weapon in Final Fantasy VII, literally no attacks would hurt him. Cunt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Lazarevic from uncharted 2.

God i hate that guy. Not only do i need to do three things at the same time which include shooting flammable plants, knowing were he is currently and running the fuck away from him. And when you finally think you have a pattern he decides to throw a shitload of grenades to make you even more disoriented.

Manta ray from super mario sunshine.

That MOTHERFUCKER was fucking annoying. First i was like "lol hes easy" But everytime you hit him HE FUCKING SPLITS INTO SMALLER UNITS. So finally you end up with more than 50 little shadow manta's that are fucking impossible to spray and you can barely run from him.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

The most trolling Boss battles. 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Huff n Puff from Paper Mario

Every time he takes damage, he spawns mini clouds that collectively do damage to you and then he can suck them all back in and replenish all the damage he took. and you can't destroy all the Mini clouds on screen without damaging Huff n Puff causing him to spawn replacements.

Death from Castlevania

Even once you have defeated him, he can still kill you if you don't grab the orb. Not just that but the hallway leading up to him has got to be the hardest part of the entire game.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Colonel Radec from Killzone 2 on Elite difficulty.

I dare anyone to try beating him.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Vamp MGS4

DIS NIGGA WOULDNT STAY STILL
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Your Rival from Pokemon series.

Picks the Pokemon type that has super effective moves against your type. Fucking douche.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

Flame thrower. Done.

:lolguy:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The most trolling Boss battles. Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Hades from God of War III on Titan mode.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The most trolling Boss battles. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Every boss in Demon's Souls.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:56 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

Flame thrower. Done.

:lolguy:

Lolno.

Knife.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Mecha wrote:
Every boss in Demon's Souls.

:lolguy: no

Only Old King Allant. Fucking soul level stealing bastard.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:22 pm

bump

Gwyn, Lord of Cinder aka the final boss from Dark Souls. This is one tough son of a bitch. He constantly rushes, his sword does flame damage (so you will still take some damage even if you block), he has an annoying grab attack, his kick has longer range than any spear, his charge attack is nearly unblockable, his attacks SLAUGHTER your stamina, there are very little chances to heal, and worst of all his regular attack can occasionally stun you long enough to get in another 2 hits so if your vitality is low (as mine is, I had a dex build...ironic how arguable the best Demon's Souls build is the worst Dark Souls build) you're fucked.

One of the most annoying things is that despite his fire attacks, fire explosion grab, and his name he's weak to fire attacks.... :areyoufuckingk I would have never figured that out had I not looked at the Dark Souls wiki, for the longest time I was fighting him with my Lightning Spear +5 (max level) which did significantly less damage than my Fire Laito +10 (max level). But even did it didn't change my situation much.

I love a powerful final boss but it was almost to the point of just being plain unfair. So with his high damaging and relentless attacks how did I take down this beast? I equipped the hornets ring (gives a damage boost to critical hits) and a black knight shield along with my Fire Laito +10 and then walk up to him and then parry, riposte.....parry, riposte.....parry, riposte.....parry, riposte.....and he's dead.....WTF there's no pleasure in that.

I almost forgot, the absolute WORST part is that after you die you have to get past 5 black knights. I figured out a strategy of killing the first 2 and then skipping the last 3 but even then there's a lot of running and takes about 3 minutes to get to the boss and then fight him for 2 before you die. That may not seem like much but when it takes you about 50 tries to beat him it really adds up. I guess you could summon another player to help you and Knight Solaire but unfortunately the chaos bug got to him first and there were no summon signs in sight.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:01 am

Zeus in God of War 3 on Titan mode.

Fucking dopplegangers keep you busy while he is regenerating health that you just spend the last 10 minutes hacking him apart to drain.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:44 am

BlackStigma wrote:
bump

Gwyn, Lord of Cinder aka the final boss from Dark Souls. This is one tough son of a bitch. He constantly rushes, his sword does flame damage (so you will still take some damage even if you block), he has an annoying grab attack, his kick has longer range than any spear, his charge attack is nearly unblockable, his attacks SLAUGHTER your stamina, there are very little chances to heal, and worst of all his regular attack can occasionally stun you long enough to get in another 2 hits so if your vitality is low (as mine is, I had a dex build...ironic how arguable the best Demon's Souls build is the worst Dark Souls build) you're fucked.

One of the most annoying things is that despite his fire attacks, fire explosion grab, and his name he's weak to fire attacks.... :areyoufuckingk I would have never figured that out had I not looked at the Dark Souls wiki, for the longest time I was fighting him with my Lightning Spear +5 (max level) which did significantly less damage than my Fire Laito +10 (max level). But even did it didn't change my situation much.

I love a powerful final boss but it was almost to the point of just being plain unfair. So with his high damaging and relentless attacks how did I take down this beast? I equipped the hornets ring (gives a damage boost to critical hits) and a black knight shield along with my Fire Laito +10 and then walk up to him and then parry, riposte.....parry, riposte.....parry, riposte.....parry, riposte.....and he's dead.....WTF there's no pleasure in that.

I almost forgot, the absolute WORST part is that after you die you have to get past 5 black knights. I figured out a strategy of killing the first 2 and then skipping the last 3 but even then there's a lot of running and takes about 3 minutes to get to the boss and then fight him for 2 before you die. That may not seem like much but when it takes you about 50 tries to beat him it really adds up. I guess you could summon another player to help you and Knight Solaire but unfortunately the chaos bug got to him first and there were no summon signs in sight.

Seriously?

Gywn was easy, I did him on my second attempt.

The hardest bosses by far are the Four Kings on NG+ and beyond. For some reason they have a ridiculous level scaling compared to the first playthrough (in which they were easy) and it's common to end up fighting several of them at once.

They deal magic damage on top of their physical attacks which is difficult to defend against, they have a annoying grab move that drags the fight out in their favour and also a huge explosion attack that is very difficult to avoid if your up in their face like I am.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:51 am

Not a hard, but a troll boss :

Demon's Souls - Fools Idol

Killed her like 5 times in a row until i figured out how to permanently kill her.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Shin Akuma from Super Street Fighter II Turbo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

The most trolling Boss battles. 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat

He is able to instantly get a combo on you and you can't break out of it without a combo breaker. And let's not forget THAT FUCKING HAMMER!

Togoro from Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament

I haven't played the game myself, but I did watch one of BBC's streams playing the game. HE IS UNBEATABLE! He has to me one of the cheapest boss characters ever!
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Graven from Conan.

During his second form I had to activate a few levers but his damn tentacles were everywhere, not to mention those really annoying Tar Zombies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Hades from God of War III on Titan mode.

I second this, Hades was the only boss I had problems with on Chaos.

Also, Seth from SF4 and King Bohan from Heavenly Sword.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:48 pm

General RAAM on insane.

Manta Ray from Super Mario Sunshine was annoying as hell too
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
Seriously?

The hardest bosses by far are the Four Kings on NG+ and beyond. For some reason they have a ridiculous level scaling compared to the first playthrough (in which they were easy) and it's common to end up fighting several of them at once.

They deal magic damage on top of their physical attacks which is difficult to defend against, they have a annoying grab move that drags the fight out in their favour and also a huge explosion attack that is very difficult to avoid if your up in their face like I am.

Seems everyone has varying opinions of which boss's are hard. 4 Kings was a bitch on my first play through, but I had no trouble with him on new game plus. I just 2 handed them and stayed at their backs the whole time. I only had about 20 vitality when I fought Gwyn, but maybe I was OP when I fought 4 Kings again.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:38 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
Seriously?

Seems everyone has varying opinions of which boss's are hard. 4 Kings was a bitch on my first play through, but I had no trouble with him on new game plus. I just 2 handed them and stayed at their backs the whole time. I only had about 20 vitality when I fought Gwyn, but maybe I was OP when I fought 4 Kings again.

Very true, the difficulty of a Boss battle can pretty much be determined by your soul level alone.

The general consensus on the Dark Souls wiki is that the Four Kings become the hardest Bosses but one thing that is for certain is that Pinwheel is the easiest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most trolling Boss battles.   The most trolling Boss battles. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most trolling Boss battles.
Page 1 of 1