Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best inside memes and events of G7

Go down 
+17
CleverCatchPhrase
RamboOnRedBull
Orion
2Sugoi2Die
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Based Sonji
Hydell
NoelX2
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
Franko
Mecha
Blixtstorm
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Orc
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:09 am

I have updated Kendo's Trololomania, check the OP for the updated description based on today's events.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:39 am

NoelX2 wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
We were calling Sturgis black even before he posted a pic of himself. Someone told me on Xbox LIVE that Sturgis was black so I just started giving him shit about it on the forums and thus the meme was born.

Wot. Who told you that on Xbox Live?
I don't remember. I think it was Jesse Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:13 am

LOL my rage comic made me lol. Didn't realize I had become a meme The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 2505020059 and I was just viewing kendo's ED page yesterday, so funny, especially "red light district"
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:53 pm

lol, you forgot the nyancat spam days.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:51 pm

^

Oh god yes
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Reaper's girl

On the User Pics thread in which members post pictures of themselves looking sexy and shit, Reaper who considers himself a bit of a player wanted to show off how much women love him by posting a picture of a woman wrapping herself around him.
Members found hilarity from the staring eyes of that woman and Toxic responded with a chain of pictures, each one more zoomed in than the last, emphasizing the utter horror of those eyes.

Toxicmaniac wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:05 am

Stupid Hoes' Insight

When Lykos opens his mouth in a music thread there's guaranteed to be some petty arguments regarding what genre is better and who is more of a music fan. This took an unexpected turn when Jack responded to a derogatory comment about Nicki Minaj with a highly sarcastic yet incredibly funny analysis of her song Stupid Hoe.

"Well I was more referring to every Nicki Minaj song EXCEPT the prolific political anthem "Stupid Hoe." The intentional misspelling of the word "ho" to the gardening tool is an obvious attempt to make known the objectification of women in our society. Perhaps by calling her opponents stupid "hoes," Minaj is intentionally mirroring the ignorant mindset of the early to mid 19th century American males. It's almost as if "Stupid Hoe" is a portal into the flawed past of the United States, and perhaps all societies that once oppressed women. The reason people say "Stupid Hoe" is painful to listen to is because it is so deeply rooted in one of the darker periods in American social history."
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 am

I don't think either of those two took off as memes :/

How about the one where some of you fuckers took pics of me in tinychat and turned them into rage face style memes with one of them being a "I'm interested" or "not bad" type face. I can't remember who made them though.

And Rambo and Trf's movie opinion wars HAS to be in there...that shit threw months worth of topics off the subject at hand.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:51 pm

WhiteHawk wrote:

How about the one where some of you fuckers took pics of me in tinychat and turned them into rage face style memes with one of them being a "I'm interested" or "not bad" type face. I can't remember who made them though.

And Rambo and Trf's movie opinion wars HAS to be in there...that shit threw months worth of topics off the subject at hand.

There's no reason to further pour water on TRF's burned marks. We all know I won, anyways.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:56 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
WhiteHawk wrote:

There's no reason to further pour water on TRF's burned marks. We all know I won, anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:18 pm

WhiteHawk wrote:

No they didn't take off as memes but this is generally good inside events of G7 and all the random mischief we get up to.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:28 pm

The Human Milking should be listed.

I got a reaction from almost everyone here. Razz
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:35 pm

I would have some to throw in here, but daymon keep's resetting the comp to factory settings so... (shrug)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:41 am

The gay signatures Madness

In early 2013 the members of G7 reminisced on how Sawed-off_Orc had previously been banned for posting a thread containing pictures of shirtless men kissing, while sexual or suggestive pictures of women or even underage anime characters was allowed.
As a result, the members who were secure with their sexuality decided to push the moderator's buttons through changing their signatures to suggestive pictures of men (men kissing in particular).
This did not last long, as the admin Sonji decided to begin removing the signatures.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:42 am

Gay agendas. Gay agendas everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:46 am

Can someone write up about the Kazuo Hirai thing?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:12 am

What about the recent Spider-Man drama?

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:23 am

Mecha wrote:
What about the recent Spider-Man drama?

Hahaha oh man you have to admit I got em good.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:34 am

It's even more funny knowing that that's the second Spider-Man banner we had in this forum. The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 725796345

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Lykos red banner was a spidey banner?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:59 pm

But that's different to the red one?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:03 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 pm

tahmidk wrote:
But that's different to the red one?

The 7 is a different font to disguise it I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best inside memes and events of G7
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next