Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best inside memes and events of G7

Go down 
+17
CleverCatchPhrase
RamboOnRedBull
Orion
2Sugoi2Die
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Based Sonji
Hydell
NoelX2
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
Franko
Mecha
Blixtstorm
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Orc
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The best inside memes and events of G7 Empty
PostSubject: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:56 am

Celebrating a new year for G7gaming i decided to give you all a small history lesson about some of the inside culture and meme's in generation 7.
If there are some i forgot about feel free to mention them.

Official charmander thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Possibly the first inside meme of generation 7 it originated from the thread about a 360 exclusive by square enix called gun loco being cancelled.
However this was a terrible low budget game nobody cared about but some decided to post it anyway because it was a 360 exclusive and 360 haz no geams.
Then TRF suddenly pwned the thread by adding a picture with charmander saying "and not a single fuck was given that day"
People lol'd and the thread became a charmander thread similiar to spiderman thread. But alan later deleted it and then TRF made this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Recently i managed to revive it in the friendcodes thead. :freddie:

Dual wielding

Probably one of the most popular inside meme of our humble forum. It originated in this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It was a thread of reaper showing off beastly stuff. And then reaper showed of a box with 2 duelling guns. Duelling guns were used in the west to walk away from eachother and then taking a shot before your opponent.

However a member with the name of duke obviously had to act like the forum retard again and actually mistook it for dual wielding pistols.
Ofcourse alot of people were like :areyoufuckingk and some were laughing their ass off.
So alot of people most notable lykos took advantage to this meme and so it was born.

Threads and jokes were created and got in the third part of G7 comics were the term dual wielding dildo's were born.

Arcana is black

I am not sure who started this meme but it was originated in: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Arcana showed of a picture of himself revealing to be white. This came to a shock because multiple people were replying that they thought he was black.
Arcana being a racist weeaboo always wanted to be japanese so he started to deny that he is black but because in his picture he looks white he needs to pretend hes white instead of japanese.
This paradox of him looking white but clearly being black people came to the conclusion that he is actually a black albino also reffered by rambo as "white nigger"

To this day arcana still thinks hes Japanese.

G7 comics

A popular series on G7 made by me toxicmaniac.
It is similiar to rage comics that it uses shitty paint art but instead of 4-6 panels it normally has 3-4 panel strips.
So far there have been 3 parts however most new members won't get the first 2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The first 2 comics consisted of shitty paint doodles and rage faces sometimes but part 3 and future comics will include rage faces only.
G7 comics often makes fun of current inside jokes in G7 like tahmdick failing to make sock accounts, reaper getting pissed off by double posting, the huge religious debates that used to be in the chatbox and duke's dual wielding.

Due to the fact that i am lazy i don't make them often but expect part 4 very soon.

Rough gay wolf sex

While this is not a meme that originated from G7 it will be always known as the worst and most annoying fail meme in G7 history.
It originated from uncyclopedia which is known as encyclopedia dramatica for bitches: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lykos being gay and into wolves he just couldn't resist but forcing the meme through everyones asshole so much that everyone found it to be the worst meme ever.

The ban of troll emote

In the beginning of G7 there were only a bunch of crappy emotes. Then suddenly one member suggested the troll emote and thus the first rage face emoticon on G7 was born.

However most members (including me) started to heavily overuse this emoticon and was 10 times more overused than lolguy is now.
Teckno got butthurt and decided to make a thread that they should tone down on the troll emoticon. But very soon alot of members most notable me and lykos started to spam the trollface on that thread and so the troll emote was deleted.

This started the Sonji-Teckno war between sonji and his badass group of the true internet users and teckno with his small group of admin cocklovers. While sonji's group was in a majority we finally agreed that troll emote would never return because teckno bin laden does not believe in democracy.

Pedobear banner war

This war was actually the same war for the troll emote. It was basicly a war for both troll and pedobear banner.
It started out with this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Basicly people were able to vote for an old banner or a new banner.

But then Padders came with what has to be the greatest banner of all time. A G7 banner with the pedobear seal of aprovall. Ofcourse being the masterpiece that it was people praised it and was used as the G7 banner.

However once again teckno had to be a cockblocker and removed the banner. With this and troll emote gone the war between sonji and teckno the cocksucker was fought. But again democracy failed. But pedobear will return!!!!!

ps3nation forever alone

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ps3nation was a forum similiar to G7gaming but for ps3 gamers mostly. This forum and xboxrepublic were the forums most members that are here now used to be.

However PS3nation started to decrease because they figured out the admin was a black dude and xboxrepublic got anal raped by 4chan so reaper made the idea to create a new forum for all gamers in general and so sonji and teckno created this forum.
ps3nation still exists but is completely empty and trolled to fuck by G7 even so much that even the banner tells you so.

Mecha got completely butthurt because he became mod few days before it died but now has joined our side: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Spider-Man chaos

Spider-Man is one of those super heroes that you definetely know, you see him in comics, cartoons and even movies and he was like a foster father to you when you were still a child, always watching over you.
It all started with Alan, he tried to pass on a law of his(without permission from the Admins, obviously) that he would turn a thread that has more than 4 off topic posts into a Spider-Man meme thread and he would lock it after it runs it's course.
This law met opposition(And damn right it did) by some members like Noel who proposed a counter-law that will prevent the use of Spider-Man pics cause it was so stupid while our ex-moderator JubJub went apeshit and instantly banned everyone who posted Spider-Man pics on Noel's thread.
Teckno on the other hand said that Alan would have to get over his dead body if he wants to apply that law of his.

The Spider Man meme thingy got reignited when Mecha, who was trying to boost his ego by constantly spamming threads with Spider-Man meme pics and even overhyping the latest Spider-Man movie TAS, he even nagged the staff to get a banner of Spidey.
Trying to overhype TAS even further, Mecha made flamebait threads of him bashing Tobey Maguire's performance in every way.
One day however, Lykos freely expressed his dislike of TAS and it's protagonist Andrew Garfield in a rather insulting way as he thought that he wasn't too loyal to the comics and that he cried non-stop in the movie and this made Mecha go on an angry rampage along with Lykos, and they brought the entire forum into the brink of chaos.
In the end, both Reaper and Sheo decided that they had just about enough of Spider-Man threads on the forum, so Reaper took Mecha's warning meter up to 75% while Sheo raised Lykos' meter and banned him for 1 day.
This however made Mecha even crazier than before that he went as far as to blame EVERYONE for the chaos he caused, called the Staff "Useless" and started doing damage control on the chatbox and on the thread where Reaper raised his bar while the staff prompted him to apologize for the spam and the flamebait.
Lykos on the other hand admited that he went too far with the Andrew Garfield and wished that Mecha shouldn't leave.

Mecha's refusal to own up to his mistakes caused him to become extremely depressed that he decided to leave the forum for good, or so we thought...

Kendo's Trololomania

By late June (27th), the infamous Kendo (quitelikeican, inuboy1000) had been popping up on the forum more and more frequently. This was most likely due to his only friend ditching him or his imaginary girlfriend breaking up with him. Or perhaps he was just banned from the sonic forum for being too gay even for their standards. Either way, he was here, he was queer and we couldn't get over it.

On the chatbox and a few topics he appeared to be acting more retarded than ever before (just when you thought it couldn't be possible).
Upon a quick glance on his facebook he made (stupidly) public, Lykos saw on his wall:

Golden Rule: If you're going to make a facebook post regarding your forum trolling, make sure you haven't got numerous members of that forum friends on your facebook. This made an already pitifully bad attempt at trolling, a fail of epic proportions.

L3RN 2 TR011 R1T3

{Written by Akainu}
We all had a very good Autumn, until Kendo managed to slip past the defenses disguised as Zarius by changing his IP, but our Administrator, Reaper, sniffed him out and gave him yet another swing with the banhammer.
Then he goes apeshit and makes another account, this time called "Kendo's Finale"(quite the prophetic name) and posts a wall of text complaining and talking about his personal life once again, only to recieve another swing from the banhammer, this time wielded by Akainu.
Sometimes when the Internet becomes a little too much for you, it is best that you turn off your computer and go outside and see the world from a different point of view.

Now if you'll excuse me, I really feel the need to go outside right now, cause all that swinging and writting made me dizzy and I'm in a dire need of getting some fresh air and eat some Souvlaki with Tzatziki Sauce and French Fries at the local dinner.
And trust me, if I don't do those simple two things, I might start acting like Kendo, and I seriously don't want to end up in the sorry state he's in.

Off I go.

The gay signatures Madness

In early 2013 the members of G7 reminisced on how Sawed-off_Orc had previously been banned for posting a thread containing pictures of shirtless men kissing, while sexual or suggestive pictures of women or even underage anime characters was allowed.
As a result, the members who were secure with their sexuality decided to push the moderator's buttons through changing their signatures to suggestive pictures of men (men kissing in particular).
This did not last long, as the admin Sonji decided to begin removing the signatures.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:13 am

This is a fucking great read. Ah man memories XD
I think this thread should be Stickied. It's bloody amazing.

Quote :
Lykos being gay and into wolves he just couldn't resist but forcing the meme through everyones asshole so much that everyone found it to be the worst meme ever.
I approve of this.

Btw you forgot a major one.... "UR IN DENIAL"
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The best inside memes and events of G7 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:31 am

We were calling Sturgis black even before he posted a pic of himself. Someone told me on Xbox LIVE that Sturgis was black so I just started giving him shit about it on the forums and thus the meme was born.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:25 am

Cockblocking is part of my daily routine. :nothingtodoher
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:32 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The best inside memes and events of G7 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:32 am

No wonder Sonji spends more time on Reddit. The best inside memes and events of G7 725796345
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:50 am

i miss angelus Sad
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:58 am

Franko wrote:
i miss angelus Sad

:Okay:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:10 pm

STICKIED PLEASE!!!

THIS THREAD IS SO FULL OF WIN IT HURTS WHEN I LAUGH NOW.

:fuckyea:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:56 pm

This thread is full of stupidity :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:01 pm

I never wanted to be Japanese... :?:

TRF wrote:
We were calling Sturgis black even before he posted a pic of himself. Someone told me on Xbox LIVE that Sturgis was black so I just started giving him shit about it on the forums and thus the meme was born.
Lol yea. I think it was back in the XBR days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Duke on Sturgis' Mariokart review thread:

I sense a new meme :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:50 pm

And Arcana being black definitely did not start at G7, that shit started back on XBR.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Let just pretend that that abomination of a forum never existed. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The best inside memes and events of G7 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:08 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
And Arcana being black definitely did not start at G7, that shit started back on XBR.
Actually, Arcana being black started when Mommy Arcana and Daddy Arcana made a baby, something Arcana will never be able to do.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:45 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Actually, Arcana being black started when Mommy Arcana and Daddy Arcana made a baby, something Arcana will never be able to do.
:what:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:39 pm

SturgisXD wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

This is actually a true story, since Arcana will be married to his gay lover and they will live together in arcana's basement. Too bad for him that men can't reproduce with themselves.

The best inside memes and events of G7 725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Duke wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

This is actually a true story, since Arcana will be married to his gay lover and they will live together in arcana's basement. Too bad for him that men can't reproduce with themselves.

The best inside memes and events of G7 725796345
Nah, I won't live in the basement. But I'm pretty sure you are! The best inside memes and events of G7 725796345
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

No need to explain the details. Just saying the meme started on XBR. But we can all agree, that Arcana is blacker then shit.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:43 am

Jubjub^ Haters gonna hate
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:25 pm

I propose a similar thread to this but the entire history of G7, like major events and funny shit that happened...would be an epic and awesome read.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Reaper wrote:
I propose a similar thread to this but the entire history of G7, like major events and funny shit that happened...would be an epic and awesome read.

We could get it published!
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:31 pm

It should be a thread that is continually updated whenever something awesome or funny happens so all can see it and remember. Have the layout similar to this with links to the original thread and everything.

DO EET NAOW!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Reaper wrote:
It should be a thread that is continually updated whenever something awesome or funny happens so all can see it and remember. Have the layout similar to this with links to the original thread and everything.

DO EET NAOW!

I like this idea. But I can't remember half the stuff that happened... Give me some ideas of where to start and I'll work on it, unless Toxic would prefer to do it. He's better at this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:25 pm

STAR WARS INSPIRED EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best inside memes and events of G7
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next