Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone, I'm back

Go down 
+9
Orc
BioDemon
Mikenuge
Archduke
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
Bluenose
NoelX2
Stigma
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Hello everyone, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:51 pm

I just noticed Teckno left a comment on my youtube channel asking me to come back. It was over a month old (I almost never look at my own page), but...whatever. Been a while since I've been on a gaming forum anyways.

Here's some things I've done + games I gotten since I left.

Played Gears 3, great campaign, beast and horde were great, multiplayer was complete garbage.

Halo Anniversary was crap. I can't believe they didn't remake the multiplayer for it.

Got Uncharted 3 at launch, wasn't as good as UC2, haven't finished it.

MW3 was atrocious, I got it through gamefly, returned it soon after and washed my hands.

inFamous 2...was quite good, first, and only platinum.

Forza 4 was good too, but I haven't really played it much

Batman AC was good too, but like Forza 4 I haven't played it much.

Got Rage, decent game, haven't finished it either Neutral

Battlefield 3 - Terrible single player, good multiplayer

Dark Souls was undeniable the best game I've played this year. I got it only a few weeks ago so I haven't finished it just yet, but according to the game's wiki I've only got 2 bosses left. I wish Namco Bandai didn't publish the game though because the cheap bastards went with P2P servers instead of dedicated ones like Atlus used.

Skyrim - Haven't gotten it yet. :ultracry:

Also, this new Xbox dashboard pisses me off. Crap layout and full of ads. Kinda funny how they put the Zune Marketplace on the video section but not Netflix. Hello everyone, I'm back 457301478

Speaking of Netflix, holy shit what did they do to the new Netflix? It's really bad now. I'll still use it but come on....

This year in terms of games wasn't that good I've got to say. In fact, a few days ago I started a new game on Pokemon Red lol. I'm doing a glitch on it that let's me catch any pokemon, although the pokemon I get from it are pretty random, and always level 7. So far I've gotten a level 7 Gengar, Labras, Chansey, Scyther, Nideoqueen, and 2 mews, there were some others, but those are the good ones.

So how's everyone here been doing?

Last edited by BlackStigma on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:52 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMG I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME BACK!!!!!!
Please stay.
GO ON CHAT NAOW!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Don't have a heart attack now...
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Lol ok
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Glad to have you back. Now I can own you on Afterwind again >=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Hello everyone, I'm back Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Welcome back, even though I barely know you. lol

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Haha I forgot about that game. It got too simple, especially once I figured out the best strategy was to fly around with a ton of bombers and 1 cargo plane carrying some tanks or infantry. Can move around very quickly, and the cargo plane doesn't die unless all the bombers do first...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Hello everyone, I'm back R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Welcome back! :happyalone:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Welcome back dude. I agree with what you said about Battlefield 3. The singleplayer campaign is garbage, but the multiplayer is really fun and addicting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Yep, I love the light tank, it's so fun driving around the whole map crashing through buildings and fucking shit up. I don't like the normal infantry gameplay though. I'm one of those guys who waits at the back for a vehicle to spawn lol. Even if it's just a jeep or an APC, they are so damn fun...
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:35 pm

who are you ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Okay so there have been a few things that changed while you were gone.

1. Lykos and Arcana are now officially gay.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Have you made any new comics?
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Welcome back bro.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Holy fucking shit! You're back bro Hello everyone, I'm back 2505020059
I missed you dude! I sent you messages on Xbox Republic and shit (yeah I was that desperate).

Well welcome back, glad you made a return.

Like toxicmaniac said, not much has changed except me and Arcana are both out of the closet on this forum lol
But this place has been very active lately. :)
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Arcana = me
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Arcana, I'm still waiting for you to make a thread with the same title as this (except back would have an "L" in it).
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm

And locked.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:53 pm

And unlocked.

Welcome back BS.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 pm

You didn't lock it....

Plus, you don't have to unlock to post. You're a mod.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Hello everyone, I'm back XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:14 am

I thought this was Sturgis's thread because I read it as, "Hello everyone, I'm black."
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:19 am

I really need to set up a mod proof lock thread option...
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Teckno wrote:

Yea! That's totally more important than finding a way to give mods the ability to unban people...Glad to see you have your priorities straight.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:36 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Yea! That's totally more important than finding a way to give mods the ability to unban people...Glad to see you have your priorities straight.

Hey, you, stfu.

For the billionth time, forumotion doesn't allow it. So get off my dick about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I'm back   Hello everyone, I'm back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, I'm back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next