Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us Empty
PostSubject: Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us   Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:54 am

Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us Ellen_page_18632

Quote :
That does look a lot like Ellen Page in The Last of Us. Safe to assume she’ll be voicing the female character? No.

It was speculated by Naughty Dog fans following the game’s unveil at the VGAs over the weekend that the Inception and Juno actress would be involved.

But studio creative lead Neil Druckmann tweeted last night the roles of both main character in the game, Ellie and Joel, would be played by Ashley Johnson and Troy Baker.

Johnson is a relative unknown in gaming, but Baker VO’ed as Snow in Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2, Vincent in Catherine, Two-Face in Arkham City and Booker DeWitt in BioShock Infinite.

Its also been revealed that former lead designer on Enslaved, Mark Richard Davies, is working on the project. That may explain why the trailer came with a dash of Ninja Theory’s effort.

The Last of Us remains dateless for PS3.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us   Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:18 pm

I think we should all patent our faces from now on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us   Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:13 pm

I definately should the ammount of times you guys use it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us   Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ellen Page not involved with The Last of Us
Page 1 of 1