Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

The Last of Us - Official Trailer

Go down 
+11
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
RamboOnRedBull
Based Sonji
BioDemon
ghost23
Archduke
Hydell
yonny616
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:26 pm

The theme song is an absolute masterpiece. The soundtrack could be in the same league as Silent Hill's.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF's reaction to a gritty zombie survival game: OMFG LOOKS AWESOME

TRF's reaction to a cartoony game that has barely no references to zombie survival games: Looks like nazi zombies

The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 1133-are-you-fucking-kidding-me
Yup, because repairing forts to keep off zombies is something we've never seen before, amirite?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:34 am

TRF wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF's reaction to a gritty zombie survival game: OMFG LOOKS AWESOME

TRF's reaction to a cartoony game that has barely no references to zombie survival games: Looks like nazi zombies

The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 1133-are-you-fucking-kidding-me
Yup, because repairing forts to keep off zombies is something we've never seen before, amirite?
Because an apocalyptic world with infected people is something we've never seen before, amirite?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:27 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Because an apocalyptic world with infected people is something we've never seen before, amirite?
Not on a serious level such as this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 am

TRF wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Not on a serious level such as this.
Yes because that makes it suddenly completely more original than a game with a complete different artstyle then the gritty mainstream games of today. The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 1443829230
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:34 am

The main difference between Fortnite and The Last of Us is that The Last of Us will actually have a compelling storyline and characters like no other game before it.

While Fortnite is mostly a MineCraft rip-off :alone:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:07 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
The main difference between Fortnite and The Last of Us is that The Last of Us will actually have a compelling storyline and characters like no other game before it.

A.K.A the main protagonist will most likely be a a generic average white man with black/brown hair thats also a hypocritical self-righteous prick but is assigned to be the protagonist due to being the hottest guy in the plot.....Helll i'm suprised Nolan isn't doing the voice of the "hero" :fuckthat:

Last edited by Toxicmaniac on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:23 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Because you've been working on this project for 2 years with Naughty Dog or you can somehow conclude from a teaser trailer that this will be the best story written in videogames...
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:26 pm

How the hell is Fortnite gonna be Minecraft ripoff? Theres only a teaser trailer and thats all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:21 pm

ghost23 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Because you've been working on this project for 2 years with Naughty Dog or you can somehow conclude from a teaser trailer that this will be the best story written in videogames...

I never said it would have the best story written in videogames The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 1443829230

I said the story would be COMPELLING, not "OMG, BEST STORY EVAR!"

And based upon Naughty Dog's other games, we can safely assume the characters will be good and interesting. If not, even better than most characters in the same genre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us - Official Trailer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2