Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate Math!

Go down 
+12
TrollDiggity
NoelX2
TheJubJub5721
2Sugoi2Die
Franko
The_Biotic_God
Hydell
Archduke
Bluenose
yonny616
Orc
Mecha
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I hate Math! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 am

Well, not really. I'm really good at language arts and science. But when it comes to math I'm terrible at it. I'm not too terrible at math, it's just that the problem is I tend to forget how to solve the problem. No matter how many times I study, I just can't keep it in my head. This would be a lot easier if I was Asian. I don't know? Maybe I'm just overreacting because of the stress I'm going through right now.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Easy solution. Any multiplication equals 101
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

I hate Math! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Tell me about it. I don't forget how to solve problems though, I just find it uninteresting and I get distracted easily.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

I hate Math! Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:47 pm

I hate math as well. Algebra isn't that bad though, I prefers it over the other maths.

I'm more of a History guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Math sucks. I Cannot stand that stuff. Same with chemistry.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:54 am

Maths is shit, it must be the most hated subject by the majority of people. And truthfully...when do you really use it in everyday life unless its utter basic shit like counting your cash ( or lack of...fucking economy ).
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Reaper wrote:
Maths is shit, it must be the most hated subject by the majority of people. And truthfully...when do you really use it in everyday life unless its utter basic shit like counting your cash ( or lack of...fucking economy ).

Maybe we can help the economy by cutting out the math department in public schooling.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Algebra isn't even useful in life... even my maths teacher said that
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:41 am

Personally i think people who force maths onto people who just arent mathematically viable should be executed.

Despite all this talk of you can do anything you put your mind to having some ground...at the end of the day people can be catergorised. You will alwys have people who are better at physical than mental activities. Schools should be finding out what children are good at and then concentrating on that.

For example, Child A is great at sports but only average for maths and english etc. Send them to a sports school where their physical activities will be nurtured and augmented while also giving them just basic skills in english and maths...and at the end you will possibly have a future olympic champion.

Use the strenths of each person to the max and drop this generic general education...its much more efficient and wontbe wasting the teacher and childs time.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

I hate Math! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:54 am

Reaper wrote:
Personally i think people who force maths onto people who just arent mathematically viable should be executed.

Despite all this talk of you can do anything you put your mind to having some ground...at the end of the day people can be catergorised. You will alwys have people who are better at physical than mental activities. Schools should be finding out what children are good at and then concentrating on that.

For example, Child A is great at sports but only average for maths and english etc. Send them to a sports school where their physical activities will be nurtured and augmented while also giving them just basic skills in english and maths...and at the end you will possibly have a future olympic champion.

Use the strenths of each person to the max and drop this generic general education...its much more efficient and wontbe wasting the teacher and childs time.
This is the best thing I heard all day. Can I shake your hand?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:43 pm

I only hate Algebra. Other math is easy.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:53 pm

I'm doing great with Algebra 2. I have an A- in there. I WOULD'VE GOTTEN A 4.0 ON IT!!!!! -_________- One of my uppergrade classes. And I can't understand the teacher because he speaks Engrish.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:48 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I only hate Algebra. Other math is easy.

same
Back to top Go down
TrollDiggity
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : -1

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm

I <3 math. I am taking AP Calculus BC (i'm in 11th grade) and I have a 97.21 for 1st semester. I beat out all the seniors/other students in my class.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Wow AP Calculus. I think my sister is taking that (And she's in 11th grade also).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

I hate Math! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Just take AP stat. Saves you the headaches
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:42 pm

I'm taking AP Calculus BC as well. I find it to be relatively easy.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

I hate Math! E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:04 am

The reason i dont like math now when im studying is mainly it is a re-run through the math i ahd in 7 to 9th grade... sure a bit more ''problems'' but nothing more...
the point being i've always thought that the math you need in adult life saying you work as a designer or builder or any of the wrok that would seem more ''normal''
is addition subtraction divison and multipliation none of thins negative number times X shit...
i do however like 010100001 number binaries? dont know the name in english sry Sad
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:48 pm

I loved math; never had a problem with math other than skipping classes. Then again I'm a visual learner; so anything that's written in front of me is easy. You might just be a audio or kinesthetic learner? Maybe you should try saying the problem aloud or try writing out the problem your self a few times to get the formula memorized.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

I hate Math! E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:51 pm

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
I loved math; never had a problem with math other than skipping classes. Then again I'm a visual learner; so anything that's written in front of me is easy. You might just be a audio or kinesthetic learner? Maybe you should try saying the problem aloud or try writing out the problem your self a few times to get the formula memorized.
I've got a mild version of authism.. or espergers... i learn things easy as hell and soak up everything im intersetied in if i hate it then i most lilkey suck at it
i got an Ocd if i have a pen in my han i have to draw even if i had a gun to my head...
i also cant put myself in someones social postion Razz not something that affect me much but still ^^
I got tested at age 8 and they confirmed i had a mild version of aspergers ^^
Still it only makes me better at what i do so it is a win ^^
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

I hate Math! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Arkay wrote:
The reason i dont like math now when im studying is mainly it is a re-run through the math i ahd in 7 to 9th grade... sure a bit more ''problems'' but nothing more...
the point being i've always thought that the math you need in adult life saying you work as a designer or builder or any of the wrok that would seem more ''normal''
is addition subtraction divison and multipliation none of thins negative number times X shit...
i do however like 010100001 number binaries? dont know the name in english sry Sad
It's called binary in English as well. I don't know how to convert binary into English, but I can turn binary into numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate Math! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate Math!   I hate Math! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate Math!
Page 1 of 1