Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSN revamp opened to beta testers?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSN revamp opened to beta testers? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PSN revamp opened to beta testers? Empty
PostSubject: PSN revamp opened to beta testers?   PSN revamp opened to beta testers? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:52 pm

PSN revamp opened to beta testers? 20111129psnbeta

Quote :
An image has surfaced showing what is claimed to be a new version of the PlayStation Network.

A user named Afrotravis sent Gamersthirst what is alleged to be a screengrab of the overhauled PSN, reportedly made accessible to select beta testers – check it out below.

It’s not clear whether the supposed revamp is to the Network’s web presence or that accessible through the console; look to the top of the image for what looks a lot like a browser toolbar.

That said, in the upper right you’ll notice what looks like a very stripped-down XMB.

It all tastes a bit odd, and would probably benefit from a cupful of salt. Thanks, monu-mental.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: PSN revamp opened to beta testers?   PSN revamp opened to beta testers? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:48 am

Revamped PSN after years of waiting and with the next gen of consoles just around the corner? Way to go Sony...

America was quicker at joining the First World War than this :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: PSN revamp opened to beta testers?   PSN revamp opened to beta testers? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:01 pm

...Is this a joke?

That's exactly what the US playstation website looks like. Is the author that much of a dipshit? "That said, in the upper right you’ll notice what looks like a very stripped-down XMB." LOL

The only thing that stood out is the PSN Beta tab in the drop down menu. That could be anything though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PSN revamp opened to beta testers?   PSN revamp opened to beta testers? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Looks like shit.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PSN revamp opened to beta testers?   PSN revamp opened to beta testers? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Some loser ripped this off the Playstation site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PSN revamp opened to beta testers?   PSN revamp opened to beta testers? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:46 pm

This looks fucking stupid. Better not be true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN revamp opened to beta testers?   PSN revamp opened to beta testers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN revamp opened to beta testers?
Page 1 of 1