Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?

Go down 
+6
Mikenuge
Archduke
TheJubJub5721
Hydell
Bluenose
Mecha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? Empty
PostSubject: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? Rasalghul

There are white superheroes, black superheroes, Asian superheroes, Hispanic superheroes, European superheroes, but no Middle-Eastern superheroes?

Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? Tahir-as-Raza-in-IMan

Sure there are very few Middle-Eastern superheroes, but their not popular enough. Plus their mostly portrayed as villains and terrorist.

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:22 pm

There are plenty of Middle Eastern superheroes in the middle east.

The reason there are all those ethnic superheroes over there is cause they have had some sort of infiltration or influence on America. You see asian super heroes cause many people in the west like manga, black superheroes cause there's a good amount of blacks in the west, Hispanic cause Spanish speaking countries are very close by and there's a good majority of them here, white because, well, it's already obvious lawl.

Middle Easterners are some what alien to the U.S. And the only profound impact that they had on them wasn't exactly that great, it's vice versa too. Usually the bad guys in the Middle East are white colonialists. Negative generalizations and stigma kinda stomp on the chances of a middle eastern superhero in the west.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Well you have Mohammed from super best friends.

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Saladin?

Maybe because their heroes are portrayed as villains by us.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Because they are all terrorists Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? 21888
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:13 pm

They hate all Americans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:06 pm

^^

You dont have to not hate Americans to be a superhero...
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:20 pm

not being racist or anything but most people from the middle east are terrorists
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Mikenuge wrote:
not being racist or anything but most people from the middle east are terrorists

Err yeaaa.

Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 am

Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? Bahaha10
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:10 am

Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? 129136812368588758
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:10 am

Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? Bombermanii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?   Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why isn't there no Middle-Eastern superheroes?
Page 1 of 1