Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rap R.I.P.

Go down 
+9
Stoney
Fenrir
Pizzy3C
Gutzahn
Based Sonji
Archduke
yonny616
Orc
Mecha
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rap R.I.P. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:12 pm

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Umad?
Flipsyde recently released their new EP that is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Lykos wrote:
Umad?
Who the fuck is flipsyde. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rap R.I.P. PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Rap isn't dead, there's still a lot of good rappers out there. Rappers like Lowkey or immortal technique. When it comes to rap the mainstream is dead, while underground rap is now some of the best.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rap R.I.P. R5MQPRE

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:05 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Rap isn't dead, there's still a lot of good rappers out there. Rappers like Lowkey or immortal technique. When it comes to rap the mainstream is dead, while underground rap is now some of the best.

It's underground for a reason.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rap R.I.P. PaKTSrO
Earth

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rap R.I.P. R5MQPRE

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:06 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Not enough people really care.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rap R.I.P. PaKTSrO
Earth

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Okay. Well that's because most people would prefer to listen to Jay Z or Kanye West's than someone like Lowkey or Immotral Technique.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Mecha, you think the greatest band ever is Queen. Therefore, you have no credibility. You are a faggot.

The Beatles> Queen All Day SON!!!

P.S. This thread is obviously just spam.

Last edited by Duke on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Even I am going to agree with this.
Immortal Technique is overrated as hell. And don't even get me started on Wu Tang Clan.
You can tell me anything about their lyrics but at the end of the day.... horrible music.
Flipsyde is still the best rap I have ever heard. Not because of the lyrics but because of the actual music itself.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Lykos wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Immortal Technique is overrated as hell. And don't even get me started on Wu Tang Clan.
You can tell me anything about their lyrics but at the end of the day.... horrible music.
Flipsyde is still the best rap I have ever heard. Not because of the lyrics but because of the actual music itself.

So for rap to be good, it must have good background music and not based on lyrics? Fuck that shit.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rap R.I.P. R5MQPRE

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Duke wrote:
Mecha, you think the greatest band ever is Queen. Therefore, you have no credibility. You are a faggot.

The Beatles> Queen All Day SON!!!

P.S. This thread is obviously just spam.

So the king of spamming is spamming me about spamming?

BTW, your credibility is lower than mine :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:22 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Okay. Well that's because most people would prefer to listen to Jay Z or Kanye West's than someone like Lowkey or Immotral Technique.

Immortal Technique is good. I'd also recommend Atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Duke wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

So for rap to be good, it must have good background music and not based on lyrics? Fuck that shit.

So rap isn't a musical genre?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Lykos wrote:
Duke wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Rap relies on both words and a beat. But, mostly lyrics. So yes, it is a musical genre.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Lykos wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

lol, Wu Tang Clan.

Kanye West, Eminem, Atmosphere, Jay Z. They are all good.

Hell, Kanye West released the highest reviewed rap album of all time last year :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:58 pm

I dont like rap. That is all .
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Duke wrote:
Rap relies on both words and a beat. But, mostly lyrics. So yes, it is a musical genre.

Which is why he's saying it's shit, it's got bad music, how do you people not get this? Music shouldn't be "background music" in the genre of music. Get it?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Duke wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Duke wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

It would be better with dual guitars. Wouldn't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Rap R.I.P. E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:55 am

Rap sucks...
dubstep sucks...
Pop now days sucks...
these 3 titles can go to hell for all i care
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:41 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Umad?
Who the fuck is flipsyde. :fuckthat:

The only hip hop group that matters. Although they don't classify themselves as hip hop.

and their new stuff

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:39 pm

meh

Kanye>flipsyde
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:48 pm

^ i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:40 pm

^^

Speaks the truth. Rap is about lyrics and wordplay. Hence, the creation of FREESTYLE. How do YOU not get this?
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Speaks the truth. Rap is about lyrics and wordplay. Hence, the creation of FREESTYLE. How do YOU not get this?

I get that. But you all want to pass it off as music. Music is more important than clever word play, which isn't clever at all, but since most of America is borderline retarded it's marked as genius. Which always makes me laugh...

Playing instruments> Sampling something that's already written then putting a beat and random computer noises over it. <-Kanye Slam

The second you learn to play an instrument you can try to tell me what music is.

no flame <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rap R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap R.I.P.   Rap R.I.P. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rap R.I.P.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Art & Popular Culture :: Art, Music, and Literature-
Jump to: